Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - Reply to Topic
Non Doberman Animal Talk Horses, cats, birds, snakes etc... talk about your other pets and animals here.

Thread: The Girls Outside! Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
01-18-2020 08:16 AM
alan j. Did we not achieve the same thing back in the day with a clothes pin and a playing card?

[/QUOTE]
01-18-2020 08:07 AM
alan j.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
Could that be that's because you have cable or something?

I refuse to pay that bill!

Netflix isn't all it's cracked up to be either.

I am perfectly happy watching reruns and old movies on DVD.

I usually miss half of each because I am cooking, cleaning or hanging with you all!

Bunch of enablers you are.

Good morning all.

I cut the cable a decade ago and any show i want watch i can usually find available on the internet...so Thar! A quick search and most if not all episodes of the rifleman can be found on Youtube
01-18-2020 07:50 AM
ECIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi View Post
Good morning everybody.
Today is the day!
Going to pick up my new ride.
I deck it out with some LED lights on the front and back.
So excited and ready to cruise.
LDI - I hope you added one of these on your new ride !

01-18-2020 07:46 AM
ECIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi View Post
Good morning everybody.
Today is the day!
Going to pick up my new ride.
I deck it out with some LED lights on the front and back.
So excited and ready to cruise.
Well I think I will call the ER and tell them to get ready for yeah

And Good morning LDI !
01-18-2020 07:43 AM
ECIN I'm thinking breakfast right now TN - lol Fried eggs - sausage - hash browns - toast and of course - a Big glass of OJ

Whats Mocha doing ?

Kadin got up , looked out the window at the pouring rain , then walked back to his bed and went back to sleep

OH dang ! Forgot -- Good morning TN ole Buddy ! Wished we lived closer - need camera help
01-18-2020 07:41 AM
LadyDi Good morning everybody.
Today is the day!
Going to pick up my new ride.
I deck it out with some LED lights on the front and back.
So excited and ready to cruise.
01-18-2020 07:37 AM
TNfisher Good morning everyone!

Woke up at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep so I started on my training, already finished one video...8 more hours to go...yeah baby! LOL Tomorrow is football day so there shall be minimal or no studying.

Back to it
01-18-2020 07:28 AM
ECIN No snow !!! Freezing rain ? Yes ! Started around midnight , temps are 34 now , patio is clear , funny thing ? The brick is covered in ice . Temps up. To the 50s , then drops with wind - 15 .

MSP had lots of air time on the The Weather Channel , lots of pretty blowing snow up there

Mr. B loves his MBM ! I put it on him around 2 yesterday , I asked him if he wanted me to take it off , he looked at me and laid his head back down , lol. He wore it till 7 last night , may have to have MC make him some jammies
01-18-2020 06:54 AM
modm And one for Mel!

DIMASH KUDAIBERGENOV - SINFUL PASSION(Sub.Español) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYOrR2lyPr8
01-18-2020 06:52 AM
ECIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by melbrod View Post
SP is taking her newfound job in the grammar police force seriously these days.

Forgot one, however....

"They're" as in:

Now that SP is monitoring the grammar of folks on the CT, they're in big trouble.
:f rown3:
01-18-2020 06:35 AM
modm Good morning all!

Listened to SPs Ghost Riders in the sky - do like that song.

Country today then:

John Anderson Seminole Wind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8sh9P3X33w
Slightly stripped down version (no piano or violin) just 2 guitars and a dobro - "Seminole Wind" on Larry's Country Diner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7WefhTdpwc

Mixed duet after the fact Keith Whitley/Allison Krauss-"When You Say Nothing At All" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3mptQi9k-A

Two songs about Hank Williams
Alan Jackson - Midnight in Montgomery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCvSBVDZTDE
The Ride -- David Allan Coe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2hJLa0T-Sw

Last one with Hank Williams
I'M SO LONESOME I COULD CRY (1949) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI
01-18-2020 12:52 AM
StrykersPerson Good Night All!

Got to make myself go to bed.

It sucks because it's Friday night.

01-18-2020 12:27 AM
StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobebug View Post
This time of year I have an extra blanket on my bed--some mornings before I can get back to make the bed (because I'm feeding cats and Joey) by the time I get back to the bedroom I have one or two cats under various layers of covers (can't disturb sleeping cats, you know?) They make nice little circular lumps--but Leon is small so sometimes he oozes out from under that extra blanket--leaving a small circular void--and I never do make the bed because I think he's still there.

ABTLH
In the past I have made the bed with the cat under the cover.

I would come home and the Alien would either be lounging on the couch or still under the covers where I left it.
01-18-2020 12:22 AM
StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by spocksdad View Post
Good Morning LaDi!

"Keep up the good work!"....yeah, that's the ticket!

Curious, do you look in a mirror when conducting your self dialogues?


I don't know what "buttocks reconfiguration" is, but I'm assuming that's an obvious post bait phrase, or possibly this?.....



Meow....You Go Girl....Meow...You Go Girl!
(Cat/Cougar speak)


How did I miss this?

Funny Alien.
01-18-2020 12:17 AM
melbrod SP is taking her newfound job in the grammar police force seriously these days.

Forgot one, however....

"They're" as in:

Now that SP is monitoring the grammar of folks on the CT, they're in big trouble.
01-17-2020 11:58 PM
StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan j. View Post
I remembering really liking that show (Rifleman) when i was very young. I have never revisited it as a adult , so their must be something wrong with you!
I am okay with being not right. I am, however, perturbed with your use of "their". Is it their dog or is it let's head over to the tree over there? Or, if you are redneck enough you could just say "thar". That covers both scenarios.



Teasing you, not my Alan.

01-17-2020 11:46 PM
StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan j. View Post
I remembering really liking that show (Rifleman) when i was very young. I have never revisited it as a adult , so their must be something wrong with you!

Could that be that's because you have cable or something?

I refuse to pay that bill!

Netflix isn't all it's cracked up to be either.

I am perfectly happy watching reruns and old movies on DVD.

I usually miss half of each because I am cooking, cleaning or hanging with you all!

Bunch of enablers you are.

01-17-2020 11:38 PM
StrykersPerson Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson - Ghost Riders in the Sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVygjGoIUEE

That's all I got tonight.

See you all after work tomorrow.

Have a great rest of your evening, All.
01-17-2020 11:25 PM
alan j. I remembering really liking that show (Rifleman) when i was very young. I have never revisited it as a adult , so their must be something wrong with you!
01-17-2020 11:13 PM
StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobebug View Post
They are the soft version of the heated rocks used for reptiles. Same deal--almost undetectable heat but for like horned toads and boas who stop eating if it gets too cold--they are the perfect accessory. When the red tailed boa I had rescued (don't ask) finally found another home the cats inherited her big heat block--it would hold two friendly cats.

Now the cold blooded cat (old age for him and me--he's 17 now and I'm a lot older)--so there is a heating pad that I leave on the end of my bed--under the top blanket makes a warm spot I can stick my feet in when I go to bed--the cat (Leon) then sleeps on the heating pad (and my feet) and I can unplug the heating pad (which can't be left on all the time) and the cat sticks around on the warm spot and continues to keep my feet warm.

I can't believe I'm telling this story--it's embarrassing to both Leon and me.

ABTLH
I don't find it embarrassing.

Screamer naps with me rather well. That's how I end up missing the Rifleman on Saturdays. That's why I am ordering DVDs periodically of The Rifleman. And, I am here to tell you that I haven't seen every episode! What a surprise!

01-17-2020 11:12 PM
melbrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
Is she back in Bed?

Is it safe for me to come out?

Nope.
It might have been when you posted this, but you've missed your chance.

Watching a replay of the LSU/Clemson game. It's much more fun since I know that LSU won.
01-17-2020 11:10 PM
melbrod So the wind is picking up....Gusts up to 60, steady in the 40's. Snow up in the mountains west of us gives us winter Chinooks down here on their east side.

But, and it is a big BUT--clear skies, no snow on the ground to blow, temp about 30. So we're not miserable like some of you guys.
01-17-2020 10:53 PM
StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNfisher View Post
Good morning everyone. I decided to take the TNmobile to the Ford dealer this morning...I'll try to get there right at 7:30 when the quicklane opens. It's cold and overcast out today so the hike is questionable but, I may talk Mrs. TN into letting Mocha and I use her Explorer later once it warms up a little bit.
Question, TN, Franky.

Why do you have to go to a Ford Dealer for whatever is ailing your baby?

Are you still under manufacturer warranty? Seriously, I am trying to gain knowledge here.

My trucks are out of warranty. I just take them to my tire shop. Has been simple fixes with most of my encounters with them.

I better stop here because I don't want to summon ill will upon myself.
01-17-2020 10:39 PM
StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cressrb View Post
Too bad, Richard is not on this forum with all the talk about tools and cars and trucks. He would love it. I hate it when he sends me to the auto store for a part. They see me come in the door with halting step and uncertainty in my eyes and I am sure the say to each other, 'Watch, we can have some fun with this', and I always leave without whatever I was supposed to get. Happens everytime.
I am woefully deficient.
I send Mister to the parts store in my truck. Sometimes I can manage to drag myself off my property and go with him. Usually because there is an ulterior motive formulating in my head.

01-17-2020 10:27 PM
StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNfisher View Post
Good morning everyone. I decided to take the TNmobile to the Ford dealer this morning...I'll try to get there right at 7:30 when the quicklane opens. It's cold and overcast out today so the hike is questionable but, I may talk Mrs. TN into letting Mocha and I use her Explorer later once it warms up a little bit.

NOOOOOO!

Don't do it Mrs TN!

Please don't let the man take your ride!





I am worried sick every time Mister takes my truck.

You know why?

Because I know how he drives.

Yeah, like for real.

This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome