Donald Trump changed all of that, single- handily and within one year.
I Support Donald Trump.
Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news. The one I loved was that, “Trump is arrogant.” My friend questioned if one man could make “that much difference in the world today.” To my friend's credit, she was respectful enough to let me respond when she asked, “Really, what has Trump done?”
I said, “In June of last year, Trump entered the race for president.
- In just a little over a year, Trump has single handily defeated the Republican party. He did so thoroughly. In fact, he did so in such a resounding way that the Republican Party now suffers from an identity crisis. He literally dismantled the party. Trump even dismantled and dismissed the brand and value of the Bush family.
- Trump has Obama petrified that Trump will dismiss programs that weren’t properly installed using proper law.
- Trump has single handily debunked and disemboweled any value of news media as we knew it—news now suffering from an all-time level of distrust and disrespect.
- Trump has leaders from all over the world talking about him, whether good or bad. Trust me, powerful men who have been president before weren’t liked by the global community. I doubt Mikhail Gorbachev liked Reagan when Reagan said, "Tear down that wall."
- Trump has expressly disclosed the fraud perpetrated on the American public by Hillary Clinton. He has, quite literally, brought Hillary to her knees—if you believe that nervous tension and disorders offer physical side effects and damage.
Trump has unified the silent majority in a way that should be patently frightening to “liberals.”
As the press accuses Trump of being a house of cards, Trump has proven the press is the real house of cards. He has whipped up the entire establishment into pure panic. Trump has exposed them for who they are and worse, what they are. George Clooney was right when he said Trump draws live news coverage of his podium that he’s not yet approached. Thanks, George, you were perfectly correct.
What we see as headline news today are actually the last bubbles from the ship that is now sunk—meaning the standard news media, as a propaganda machine, has been exposed. They have no more value.
- In the same way Trump asked the African-American community this question, I asked my friend, ”At this point, what do you have to lose?” We have mass cop shootings, riots in our streets, ambushed cops, double digit inflation, bombs blowing up in our cities, targeted police, #BLM, a skyrocketing jobless rate, no economic growth, privately owned land being seized by the federal government, the worst racial tension in my lifetime, no God in schools, more abortions than ever, illegal aliens pouring into our country, sick veterans receiving no care, and a debt that doubled in seven years to $19 trillion. Are you really happy with the condition of the current system?
One man has done all of this in one year—one guy, and on his own dime. And with everything I’ve written above, you believe Trump hasn't done anything? You claim that you are afraid of Donald Trump? No wonder we’re in trouble. You can say that Trump is a lousy presidential candidate. That’s your right. Just don’t ever say he’s not effective.
- That Megan Kelly, FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Huffington Post, the New York Times, Raleigh’s News and Observer, the AP, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, and many more, failed to implement their collectively orchestrated lie on the American people against Trump, is actually a massive testament to Trump. The press colluded pure propaganda to accomplish his demise … and they have collectively failed and miserably.
Here's just one example of how badly America is injured right now. There are high school football players on their knees during the national anthem simply because the press used as propaganda to program those kids to do that very thing. But, these kids are mimicking NFL stars the same way the same kids chooses which brand of football shoe to purchase—they're overtly brain-washed to do that very thing.
Now, we have a generation of children who hate America.
America’s problem isn’t that little children are on their knee in collective disrespect of America. Our problem is that America is on her knee from collective disrespect by Americans.
- You can disrespect America all you want. But, it’s high-time you respect the silent majority. Because they’re not simply the “silent majority” as you’ve been trained to believe when Hillary calls them “deplorables.” The fact is, they are simply the majority. And now they're no longer silent either. Donald Trump changed all of that, single-handedly and within one year.
This is from a link I CP.
=============================================== Hillary; My Dream is Open Borders!
At a paid Wall Street speech Hillary Clinton said "My dream is a Hemispheric Common Market with Open Trade and OPEN BORDERS." About 4 Billion people live in countries who are poor and many without jobs. If Hillary is elected we will have Billions of these people coming across our OPEN BORDERS creating total anarchy and a lose of sovereignty. These illegals will commit crimes, terrorism and even more dangerous WILL BE VOTERS.
=============================================== The Republican Party Has Spent $0 On TV Ads For Trump After Spending $42 Million For Romney In 2012
Submitted by Michael Snyder via The End of The American Dream blog,
With so much stacked against him, can Donald Trump pull off a miracle and actually win this election? Right at this moment, things are looking quite grim for the Trump campaign. Following the release of the lewd audio tape, six women have come forward and have accused him of doing the exact sorts of things that he admitted to on that tape, and the mainstream media is going after him with all they’ve got. Of course the Clinton''s have done far worse things than Trump has, and that is the case that Trump must make to the American people in the last 25 days of this election.
But it certainly isn’t helping that Trump is receiving very little help from his own party. In fact, earlier today Politico published an article entitled “RNC TV ad spending for Trump: $0” which documented the fact that the Republican National Committee has not spent a single penny on television advertising for Trump so far in 2016.
If the Republican National Committee had treated past candidates similarly, this wouldn’t be an issue. But as Politico has pointed out, that definitely is not the case…
Cut & Paste Summary here: (CP)
After spending $40 MM plus for Romney.
I love these idiots who say if Trump loses he has nobody to blame but himself.
Look at all the support the republicans are giving him. NOTHING.
Yeah, don't blame the PARTY. Blame the candidate. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...on-romney-2012
There ya go. Keep telling us how it's Trump's fault when he has ZERO support.
I think the republicans want Hillary in to maintain the status quo.
============================================== Wikileaks Reveals Huge Political Media Outlet Working For Hillary
This may explain why The Hill has turned anti-Trump for the last several months. http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42638
=============================================== Wikileaks exposes the Assassination of Scalia,
and it could bring down the Clinton's and the Democratic Party!
According to new WikiLeaks emails, three days before Justice Scalia died this email was sent, using the term "wetworks" - exclusively used in Military meaning "assassination". http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42645