We only feed 4-5 star kibble and 100% Liver Dehydrated treats (Costco / made in USA) / plus supplement kibble with come cooking (cooked stew - chicken-beef/veggies/fruit)
- and Kelly was always plagued with on & off diarrhea
- Vet misdiagnosed condition & always put Kelly on probiotics / only worked for a while
- as a puppy, once in a while she needed cooked chicken breast...quality protein to solve growth spurt limping
- but old Dr Vern said, she needs Low Protein / High Carb...to relax her liver from overload & prevent pancreatitis
While now on Hills id digestive care (prescription diet) cans (5.2% protein), got her stool problem back to normal and home cooking with white fish (Haddock) instead of chicken or beef.
- and we will add NRG at 24% protein, as a quality source of ingredients / box of food, on order...have by Monday
^^ I once sold NRG, and had a boxer on it with terminal cancer...probably added several months life, to the nice-family dog PS
- the Hills id kibble made Kelly puke it up, when missed with stomach acid, it swells up large.
- we stopped feeding Kelly, went from Acana to Orijen to Nulo kibble (5 star products) with a 32% protein level
- we always feed our pups, All-Life-Stages (ALS)...don't buy puppy food
- Kelly soft stool happen more on a grain-free diet, as a pup / never saw the advantage Dog Food Reviews https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-f...-medal-series/
Brands A to Z
Dry Dog Foods
Wet Dog Foods
Raw Dog Foods
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NRG ORIGINAL DEHYDRATED DOG FOOD WILD CAUGHT ALASKAN SALMON https://nrgdogproducts.com/shop?olsP...alaskan-salmon
NRG Original Roast Salmon Dehydrated Dog Food provides all the nutrients dogs need for a life filled with vitality and wellness. Farm-fresh raw fruits and veggies and wild-caught alaskan roast salmon are slowly dehydrated to preserve natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This original whole food diet also includes whole oats and flaxseed--nature’s best source of essential fatty acids—to help your pup maintain healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
Wild-caught alaskan salmon is the first ingredient. Only the best quality ingredients are used to make one of the finest dog foods available.
Provides complete nutrition with no added vitamins, supplements, extracts or anything. thanks to the wholesome high-quality ingredients that are used. These are the same ingredients that you would find in any grocery store.
Farm-fresh ingredients are hand prepared and gently dried at the manufacture's facility to preserve natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This ensures that your pet is getting the best quality food available.
Loaded with fruits and vegetables, this product will help support a healthy immune system. This is a balanced food that is suitable for all life stages.
Made in Canada with ingredients that are sourced from the USA and Canada. Proven nutrition for over 15 years.
NRG Original is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for ALL LIFE STAGES. Feeding Instructions:
Dehydration essentially preserves the enzymes in the whole food by removing the moisture to slow their activity. To prepare dehydrated foods for consumption, simply add water to the food. For every cup of dry food measured add 1/2 or 3/4 cup of warm water. Mix well and allow to refresh for 20-30 minutes before serving. For more complete digestion and smaller stools, split the ratio into 2 feedings: morning and evening. Refrigerate leftovers.
For every 20 lbs your dog weight, feed approximately 1 cup of NRG dry measure each day. Dogs, like people, may require more or less than the suggested serving depending on activity level and age.
Package Size Equals Dry Measured Cups
6kg/13.2 lbs about 60 cups
12kg/26.4 lbs about 120 cups Ingredients:
Salmon Filet, Naked Oats, Carrots, Wheat Germ, Eggs, Pineapple, Winter Squash, Kelp, Broccoli, kale, Cranberries, Papaya, Apples, Parsley, Garlic, Goat Milk Yogurt, Flax Seed, Cider Vinegar, egg shells, Olive Oil, turmeric. Nutritional Analysis:
Zinc 61 mg/kg
7,516 IU Beta Carotene/kg Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein 24%
Crude Fat 16%
Crude Fiber 3.5%
Moisture 6% Caloric Content: