Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Dogs Name: Kelly
Titles: CD Obedience & Therapy
Dogs Age: puppy
Gallery Pics: 0 Visit Beaumont67's Gallery
Thanked 25,076 Times in 9,294 Posts
Great fun video KEN, minus the knee pain...Mr. Business is working good and excited
to be there - so fantastic BOND, with Daddy there.
a) Imperative / don't Heal one time, leading with your left foot stepping out
- and next time, Healing with your right foot stepping out First
- LEFT step out is Heal Mr B. / because your Leg movement, is easiest for dog
to see quickly
- RIGHT foot step out, is STAY / your opposite leg in use now
^^ I trained my first 2 dogs, to watch my specific Legs move & Heal or remain Seated accordingly...excellent proofing, running through a OB Trial, without verbal commands...my girls had Fun, when Dad tried to trick them into making a small mistake...they Loved the added challenge, and never took their eyes off me...ever.
b) KEN, your running through SIT & HEAL like a scarred Jack rabbit...almost not giving
Mr. Business enough time for his butt to touch the floor // so you haven't taken the extra time, to view a straight or crocked sit either.
- SLOW DOWN & Don't Rush, count 1001-1002-1003, and observe Mr B. fully
- finish each segment of the Formal routine...to the best of Team ability / with a relaxed pause or TRANSITION TIME
- correction positioning, as needed (if dog, leaning on your left leg)
- OB is not a race to the Finish Line / perfection is Judged & Scored, instead
------------Kelly & (Amy - RIP @ 11.7 y/o)
Last edited by Beaumont67; 01-04-2020 at 11:37 PM.