^^ Great story of Jada staying with hurt mommy...last year.
But a bite in the a*s from ones very own dog, should be of some concern / its not an option, to excuse IMO.
- Kelly has gone into red-zone before, but her teeth will never lead to harming family human skin...ever
- my pups get indoctrinated to my "soft bite/muzzle control
" lessons https://www.dobermantalk.com/general-...attention.html
- once she was going berserk at back door, as I had called an electrician friend (she never met before)
- before opening the door, I said Love-Love and bend down & kissed her k9 tooth fang
- she knows Dad can block her or touch her any time I want, and give out my direction, even when she would sooner not ignore a non-threat...its not her option though
Just saying !!
Our Kelly can get jacked up too, when a stranger comes to the door sometimes / even frosting at the mouth (bubbles of saliva) & high decibel barking with K9 fangs exposed & lots of jaw chomping.
- once the G-Witness pair parked their car across the road and walked up our driveway, in their Sunday suits
- I'm usually pretty respectful to them, but this time I said:
- tell your Religion Flock, this property is off limits to your kind
- rather stupid to walk up a long rural driveway / if my dog is outside, its off-leash...so stay away