^^ That reminds me of the saying from the old church lady, on SNL / "well ain't that delicious"... Hubby's know best / some Coco things, are just meant to be !!
Amy was just like Coco, got her at 9 weeks old and after a few days, I said to the wife:
- she enjoys pleasing us / not an independent bone, in her body
- her comprehension of our spoken sentences, was simply amazing
- she always kept learning, so quick
Years ago, I spoke to o0 sHaDoWoLf 0o
, at great length, on how is it possible, for Amy to know what I was about to do, 5 minutes into the future.
- my example was, she keeps barking in my face / minutes before I drove my truck, to the corner store
- not just a once freak-off moment / but weekly or almost daily, with un-human accuracy
- how did she always know (in senior years), a truck ride was coming? / a favorite for her, riding shotgun with Dad
^^ o0 sHaDoWoLf 0o shared her observation & wisdom:
Contemplated that Amy was reading my "picture mind - that popped into my front brain lobe".
- 5 minutes before a task, Dad probably thought
- I will wear my black coat, go to closet by front door
- my GM truck keys, are in my right coat pocket
- need to lock the side door
- head to red 4x4, hold truck door for Amy to jump in
So a series of photos, crossed my memory bank / Amy learned to read these specific pics., while filtering out others.
- I always laughed at her
- Dad would say, I graduated from 4 years of College & 4 yrs. of night school University
- then I would looked down at those dober love eyes, staring back at me
- and I'd say / "Darn girl, your smarter than your old man"...LOL
Now that Coco girl has gray muzzle hairs, your probably in for a new treat unfolding.