Join Date: Sep 2007
Dogs Name: Ori AKA Harold DogDog (Hairy Dog), RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
Titles: DogDog Mouthe Extraordinaire; Kip Mr. Behavior; Capri Mis-Behavior
Dogs Age: DogDog 3 yrs?; RIP Kip 11 yrs; Capri 7 yrs; Katana 9 yrs; Caesar 13 yrs
Gallery Pics: 6 Visit melbrod's Gallery
Thanked 65,637 Times in 19,770 Posts
I would definitely take her back to the vet....tonight. To me, symptoms like that lasting for a couple of days mean she needs to be looked at (again) as soon as possible.
A barium study, like Rosemary said, might help them pinpoint if she has a blockage (which could be complete or partial). If things are moving freely through her gut, it could be an infection or another kind of problem, but what you're describing sounds suspiciously like some kind of blockage to me.
You need to know what you are dealing with--whether she needs something like a surgery right away, or if you need to wait to see whether or not whatever it is is progressing on down her intestines.
I am not a vet, and all I have to go on is what you're describing, but, if it were me, I would head back to the vet tonight.