Kinesiology biofeedback, during Rabies shot
Originally Posted by FloridaDoberMom View Post
I am doing more research on vaccines too to make sure I'm not over-vaccinating. Can you please explain this "Kinesiology biofeedback" situation further to me? When I googled it, I found Youtube vidoes of it being performed on a human but I'm missing the connection to the dog? How does your left arm strength correlate to your dogs immune system?
...observed from a Holistic Vet (top in Canada, graduated in 1968). STEPS
- pet owner stands beside puppy, relaxed
- Vet hands glass Rabies vile, and owner holds it in his/her right hand...while gripping pups collar
- pet owner stretches out left arm, perpendicular to floor
- skilled Vet performs Kinesiology, looking for acceptable biofeedback
- while pet owner tries to hold his arm, out straight...applying resistance, to a coming downward force
- Vet uses her one hand, and pushes down on pet owners hand, from the horizontal position
^^ Pet owners stretched out arm, falls at will (like magic)...therefore, pup could react to Vaccine (held in other hand, holding dogs collar).
- owners stretched out arm, stays put & resists Vets downward pressure...pups immune system is now strong enough developed, for Vaccine to be administered safely PS
- because puppy Kelly's K-feedback was a fail, first time / her Rabies shot was aborted...till months later.
- she was retested again, 3 months later & passed the test...and given the shot / reaction free