Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Agility Journal
View Single Post
post #74 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2011, 12:19 AM
rocketdoc
Alpha

Dogs Name: Pula, Spree, Pogo, Taz
Titles: Pula -MX, MXJ, NW3, L1C, L1I; PDCH Spree -MXJB, MX, NW1
Dogs Age: 02/13/2010-, 04/01/2010- , 2001-2010 RIP-Cardio, 1992-2001 RIP-Cardio
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit rocketdoc's Gallery
Thanked 2,627 Times in 551 Posts

I ran this a couple of times with different methods in different places. I did the wrap for 12-13 the first time. The instructor had us try it a different way so we could learn options, and that is what I showed here. TO be honest, as this was my first one, I wasn't sure how to work it. I learned a lot.

I wish I could lead out further, as I wanted to start past two, but Pula will not stay with me that far away. She stresses and kind of slinks forward.

Pula is 19 months, and we are beginners. She is fast and can pull some amazing tight turns. We have been training with flat work and handling for about 6-7 months. I am in a class with all dogs about the same age. We have been back chaining courses and pieces before, and we do different things in different weeks. I have never run a dog in agility, so this is all new to me.

We did an outer loop at the end of class that was fun. We always try to end on an easier, fun run - for us and the dogs.

Thanks for the comments. I am hoping this journal area provides more of the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to rocketdoc For This Useful Post:
Darkevs (09-13-2011)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome