Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Agility Journal
View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2011, 05:21 AM
alwayshadpets
Alpha

Dogs Name: Tamora Atlas
Titles: GCH MACH 2 Atlas CD MXS MJG OF T2B OF Mach 9 Tamora UD MXC2 MJS3 NF TDI CGC. Abby NA NAJ
Dogs Age: 8 & 5 & 1
Gallery Pics: 5
Visit alwayshadpets's Gallery
Thanked 4,357 Times in 1,550 Posts

[QUOTE=VZ-Doberman;956158]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshadpets View Post
This is the hardest opening sequence I have ever had in a Jumpers course. (this past weekend)Thought I would share it with everyone.[/QUOTE

How'd you do?

And who was the evil judge who put that course together??
We got second (24in.) Only 3 dogs qualified. Tamora only had 2 strides and was at the next jump. You needed a stay at the start line and you had to micro manage this opening sequence. It was very hard and if I ever saw it again I would not run it. Too hard on the dogs joints I think. (unatural sharp turns--because of call offs for me) (Not a course for our big striding dobermans) (not a course for making good yardage either). (we have a super fast BC (26in.) going for international/world?/times and even he did not make the times he needed--not even close and he could not have run it any faster.

Judge was Edie Allyn.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alwayshadpets For This Useful Post:
Darkevs (08-26-2011), dobes4us (08-26-2011), LuvMyDobes (08-26-2011), Navistardobe (08-26-2011), VZ-Doberman (08-24-2011)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome