Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Big Brag for Jordan!!!

3K views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  mykids 
#1 ·
Today at the show in Coeur d'Alene Jordan went Winners Bitch for 2 pts! She was handled by my friend's daughter who is a Junior Handler. Stephanie did an awesome job with Jordan and they made quite the team out there! I only entered her in 2 of the 4 shows as I wanted her (Jordan) to get a little more ring experience before she heads out with Michelle at the end of June. I told Steph I just wanted both her and Jordan to just go out and have fun - no pressure - this more than made my day (plus I think Steph was pretty excited). No ringside photos today - too cold, but hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get some pics. We did a win photo so I will post that when I get it. Another show tomorrow - fingers crossed!!! :)

Jan

#3 ·
Congrats that is awesome! Junior handler too!

Reactions: Marieldobes
#7 ·
I spoke to Cathy a bit before we got started, but I think it was Lisa Carnes who got WD with her boy. I didn't go to the Spokane shows so Cathy might have won over there.

Jan

Reactions: vivienne00
#9 ·
:huepfenicon111:Now Jan, SERIOUSLY, are you surprised? I'M NOT! Jordan is BEAUTYLICIOUS and I told you that once she got and there and started strutting her stuff, she would get the points and get her championship in no time :) How nice that she was handled by your friends daughter~ being a junior handler, that win must've made her feel all fuzzy inside too! I CAN'T WAIT to see Jordan's win pic! Hopefully this means that Jordan will not have to spend too much time away from her momma and on the road with Michelle (my heart is aching for you and especially Jordan when the time comes~she's such a homebody and momma's girl :)). GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW! Please give Jordan LOTS of congratulatory kisses from me!

:fireworks GO JORDAN GO!!! :fireworks​

:kiss: :iloveyou: :kiss: :iloveyou: :kiss: :iloveyou: :kiss: :iloveyou:

:huepfenicon111: :clap3: :goodluck: :no1b: :no1: :bravo: :woohoo: :score: :heartforyou: :tropthy: :huepfenicon111:​

#11 ·
:huepfenicon111:Now Jan, SERIOUSLY, are you surprised? I'M NOT! Jordan is BEAUTYLICIOUS and I told you that once she got and there and started strutting her stuff, she would get the points and get her championship in no time :) How nice that she was handled by your friends daughter~ being a junior handler, that win must've made her feel all fuzzy inside too! I CAN'T WAIT to see Jordan's win pic! Hopefully this means that Jordan will not have to spend too much time away from her momma and on the road with Michelle (my heart is aching for you and especially Jordan when the time comes~she's such a homebody and momma's girl :)). GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW! Please give Jordan LOTS of congratulatory kisses from me!
I believe, Alissa, you are Jordan's #1 fan and we appreciate that!! Hmmm "beautyilicious", I think you must be using the same dictionary that Michelle uses! :) We've deliberately held off on showing her, giving her a chance to mature so now the time has come, and I, too, hope she finishes very quickly!! She's very much a mama's girl. Luckily I'm going to 3 of the shows that Michelle is taking her to so the little princess will get to sleep in bed with me in the motel for 3 nights! :)

despite all of my nagging on Stephanie LOL I think she did great. What can I say I'm a pageant mom lol. Jordan looked beautiful stacked and I think they both had fun! I can hardly wait to see the photo. I know this made Stephanies day!:)
Steph did a beautiful job with Jordan and, yes, you are quite the "stage" mother! :) I'm going to try tomorrow to get more ringside candids, but I can't wait to see the win photo!!

Thanks, everyone, for all the congratulations!!

Jan

#16 ·
Congratulations to you and Jordan!!

And what a very cool win for Stephanie! Sounds like they work together nicely. :)

Reactions: Marieldobes
#23 ·
That is simply awesome that a Junior handler got the points on her. What a confidence booster for Stephanie. My congratulations to all!!!

#27 ·
Jordan went Reserve Winners Bitch today. Once again, Steph did an awesome job with her - they looked fantastic out there. Thank goodness the weather held out - the heavens opened up just after BOB finished up. I thought I could get some candids today but I got caught up visiting with a friend so managed one photo of Jordan and Steph and what did I do, I cut off Steph's head! :) Thankfully we got the win photo from yesterday which I'm sure will be beautiful. Anyway, here is my one and only candid, with Steph's half a head!!

Jan

#29 ·
That is a pretty good candid, even if Stephanie's head is cut off. She really has Jordan looking excellent!!!

Congrats on the Reserve, that is just the second best doberman bitch in the show!!! Non to shabby for a Junior!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.