Dogs Name: Raven, Spirit, Gypsy,
Titles: Spirit CGC Raven CGC
Dogs Age: Raven 7 1/2 in Heaven, Spirit 12 in Heaven, Gypsy 9+ in Heaven
Gallery Pics: 36
Visit frznbuns's Gallery

Send a message via Yahoo to frznbuns
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanDobeMan
I am new to the forum. I live in Northern Japan. My wife and searched for a Dobie and found that there are only a few (4) breeders in Japan. They are all in Southern Japan. Luckely after a few months of working through a translator, we found our girl. She has been with us for two months now and she is just losing her teeth. She is going through the ringer now...just at the last stage of her ears healing and dew claw removal. It is difficult to get Japanese vets to cut anything on a dog.

She has a few things wrong with her right now: scar tissue from chewing her tail dock, and vaginal drip. Please offer any suggestions that you can to help with these problems.

Do a search for Diva for her picture.

At any rate, if you are in Japan and looking for a Dobe, I have a few sources for you.
Where are you from in Japan?? MISAWA!??!??! OH PLEASE LET IT BE MISAWA??!?!?!?
Welcome to the best forum in the world..I hope you will find friendship and lots of information here. I think you will find that we are very supportive of each other and a little nutty too!
Now you ask "why is she so excited about Japan and Misawa" I live at Misawa AFB, Japan for 4 beautiful years back in 84-88 and love every minute of it.. I would move back and live there forever if I could! I also lived there back in 72-73! Tell me all about where you live and your beautiful dog!
Tell me more about the tail problem and vaginal drip. I think I may know the problem to both!! Look forward to chatting with you!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome