Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

She's Here !

14K views 199 replies 35 participants last post by  melbrod 
#1 · (Edited)
Please welcome -- Jager's I Can't Stand the Rain - call name pending :grin2:

Someway - She already has managed to steal the recliner !

See less See more
#46 ·
Welcome to DT, little Evie!

(Pssst...tell your Daddy we need MORE photos!)

#49 ·
Welcome home Evie girl!! Love her name and the meaning behind it Doc. It is so true.

I know it's hard to get pics of them while they are whirling dervishes. I remember that stage well. Sometimes we are still in that stage lol.

And sometimes we are not. Sugar and I cuddling in bed reading about the adventures of EG.

post a picture

Have a great day!

#50 ·
Good morning everybody - Medowcat , Coco , TN ??? I thought that one of you said you would take her to potty a 4: 30 this morning :grin2:

Boy when she wakes up ------- She wakes up LOL Missed a TRUE Kodak moment this morning - I got a new go pro to capture all the special moments - it came in just a few days Before Evie got here and it's still in the box - Anyway - we have had two big frogs in the dog lot all summer - Kadin , at first was very interested in them , now - He just walks right on by them . Well Evie had her first encounter with one of the frogs = priceless ! She had her nose to the ground and I knew where it was , wondering if it jumped - how is this going to work out ? Well Mr. Frog jumped and so did Evie - lol then she eased right back to it , again Mr. Frog jumped , this time Evie dropped down on her front legs - rear end jacked up and she barked at Mr. Frog , way to funny . Now ? She is laying across my lap , sound asleep :grin2:

#52 ·
Doc I took her and Sugar out at 230 when Sugar just had to go for a pee because he was too lazy to go for one before he fell asleep at 9pm lol.

I love when these babies are small enough to sleep in our laps.

And later on when they think they are still small enough to fit in our laps :grin2::grin2:

I can totally picture her jumping when seeing that frog. I love when dogs jump straight up in the air when the frog or toad jumps. We ran into a toad yesterday at the pond and Sugar jumped straight up in the air like a kangaroo! I think it's the same toad that always used to do that to Coco down there too lol.

#63 ·
Good morning everybody ! I like to think I tell it like it is , It is what is it , good or bad , But I will say that I'm VERY impressed so far with Evie . I can not even start to tell how much she has changed since coming to her for every home :grin2: I don't even know where to start , She is eating very good , I have been working with her OB - sit - down and come - her potty deal is coming along great - just a couple of accidents - all my fault ! No kidding ! The first night , she slept with my wife , she had been threw a lot and just needed lots of love ( she sure got that ! ) I have been increasing her crate time and last night she slept in her crate , I did take her out around 12 a.m. then I heard her sort of crying around at 4:30 - it was not a cry to let me out , but it was Dad ! I got to crap cry ! I took her out and boy did she have to go - LOL I did let her sleep with me till 5:30 - our get up time .

Yesterday evening - I let her out - I was with her , she seen a Killdeer - and I kid you not , her prey drive kicked in LOL - I wish I had that video'd ! The bird flew and she did to - right back to me :grin2: She got to meet Mr. Frog -- He jumped--She did to ! Have no idea what happened a little bit ago - I let her out , she was just checking the dog lot out and then she came running back with her hackles up , puppy hackles are the cutest - lol

I had her sitting on my lap last night , Kadin walked over with a ball , I thought he wanted me to play with him - he moved his head away from me , then turned back dropped the ball and pushed it with his nose , what looked like a perfect roll right to Evie - then dropped to the play bow , jumped right up and then barked at her ,the little turd barked right back at him - LOL

The funny thing - it's been 5 years since we have had a puppy - and really nothing has changed lol getting up all times of the night - the keep a eye on every move , the hardest part is making sure everybody is getting there equal time . till later ! :grin2:

#65 ·
No pictures this morning? Slacker! :D

#73 ·
Evie looks so big already, what's her age now? :2smile:

And, she's already taken control of 1. Recliner 2. Bed 3. Backyard ...

Request some pics of her next to Kadin.

#78 ·
SD - for some reason - when I take pictures with my I-pad - she looks lots bigger than she really is - She is a little girl , going to weight her today , I'm guessing some where around 22 lb or so .

Maybe next week , I can get a few pictures of Evie and Kadin together , He has really came around the last few days - every day for the better :grin2: Also , after consulting some other DTers that have males and brought home a new little girl - the general consensus is that she needs t be just a little bigger .

#79 · (Edited)
Please welcome -- Jager's I Can't Stand the Rain - call name pending :grin2:

Someway - She already has managed to steal the recliner !

What a beautiful little girl Evie, and Love the name to..great meaning in translation.
- what a JOY it must bring into the KENNY family, so happy for you & Nancy

In the absence of enough puppy photos, to support our fur-baby Fix.
- I had to borrow one of the precious moments. HINT-HINT
:x:x:x Kisses to the Princess !!

Great news to hear this morning Haunani ! Congrats ! that wait will seem like years , LOL Don't forget RULE number 1 on DT ----- Lots and Lots and Lots of Puppy pictures ! :grin2:
Busted Man !! :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.