Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  sissl 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#34,821 · (Edited)
I have been silent for days as I've watched my state be center stage in the news. I've been speechless, for the most part, not knowing initially how to respond as, yet again, there was a senseless death at the hands of the police. As the realities of racism in this country was made stark. As I again didn't know what to say or how to help or what to do.

I watched the fairly peaceful protests start and I felt the sadness and anger and I know how justified it is, because this keeps happening, and NOTHING CHANGES. I don't know how we can stand by and watch this happen in this country, over and over and over. I really don't.

And now there is violence everywhere, and so many people think that it's the people who are protesting the death of George Floyd and the many, many others, and I want you all to know and understand that it isn't. And I want you to share that and correct every single person who thinks it. There are people coming into my state and taking advantage of this horrific tragedy to incite violence. They've burned businesses, they've looted, and they've set this entire country on fire with riots. It's NOT the protestors who were, yes, angry, but they are not the ones rioting. Post after post after post from people on the ground in the neighborhoods disproves it. Our mayors and our governors have confirmed it. Anarchists and white supremacist groups have come in and taken advantage of tragedy for their own agenda.

I am angry and I am desperately sad for this country. And I really, really hope you are too. I hope that you aren't sitting silently.

So that's the state of things here. I'm sorry I can't "keep it light" right now. The world is on fire. https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/who-are-the-*******s-setting-fire-to-our-city
George Soros "Paid Protestor" Opens Up To TYT?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op1...EUg0jHuP-L54L6KInUh1zCOp5m2HkH2aI&app=desktop

The RIOTS start off being staged (largely)...but once the windows in store fronts break, the MOD Mentality take off....for the 5 finger discount.

Since Trump was elected in 2016, he put a big dent in the World Order Agenda 2021 / Agenda 2030 & Deep State corruption practices.
- why the CV19 virus was let loose...to shut down everything (currently) / ahead of Elections
- since Trump never let MSM 24/7 hurt his popularity
- and Trump didn't crash the Stock Market
- and Trumps Impeachment, backfired
- and Trump brought back, the lowest unemployment...in 50 years, for whites, blacks, and everyone
- made arrests on child trafficking, via Elites
- he took over the Federal Reserve / and ****ting down World Banks, controlled by the Illuminati families

After this Virus failed to cripple Donald's chances, in the 2020 re-election.
- Race Tension & Race Baiting...is the Democrats, last chance to Hurt him

- since Joe Biden is useless

Human Resources, I think, Bug. Unless SP is being more cryptic than usual.

From Wiki:
A human resources manager has several functions in a company.

[I'm listing the ones which seem to be applicable here]

Determine Do's & Dont's.
Focus on positives.
Establish 'Discipline work culture' in the organization.
Avoid Politics in office.
Ensure high performance.
Deal with performance issues.
Push the employees' motivation.
Mediate disputes internally.
Upgrade learning knowledge of employees.

Think moderator. Unfortunately I seem to be totally unqualified.

"Managers need to develop their interpersonal skills to be effective."
:nonono: NoNoNo MEL - MC in HR, made Beau do it ^^ :laugh::x

#34,822 ·
Hi SP

a) ask away, what is your Truck problem ?

b) Which truck you selling...the 2000 z71 or 2009 Denali ??
- Beau might need a good friends price :wink2::x
- you know me, I only buy Wholesale / minus "as is" repairs, to fix up (of coarse)
The 2000 Chevy.

2011 GMC is here to stay!

Once you have had heated seats you will never go back!

#34,823 ·
I wish BJ was hanging out with us right now.

I pulled a Nancy on him.

Got pissed off with my old vacuum cleaner and went and bought a new one!

I don't like to switch brands but that is how PO'd I was. Grabbed a Shark. Wally World didn't have many to choose from. Shelves were empty.

I had finally just gotten Mister around to helping me move furniture.

#34,824 ·
Human Resources, I think, Bug. Unless SP is being more cryptic than usual.

From Wiki:
A human resources manager has several functions in a company.

[I'm listing the ones which seem to be applicable here]

Determine Do's & Dont's.
Focus on positives.
Establish 'Discipline work culture' in the organization.
Avoid Politics in office.
Ensure high performance.
Deal with performance issues.
Push the employees' motivation.
Mediate disputes internally.
Upgrade learning knowledge of employees.

Think moderator. Unfortunately I seem to be totally unqualified.

"Managers need to develop their interpersonal skills to be effective."

Sorry, SP...with this virus thing, all of the cards are on backorder. You'll have to make do with what you've got already. If your larder is bare, you'll just have to stay out of trouble for a bit.
You mean like my unemployment check?

You are so funny!

#34,825 ·
George Soros "Paid Protestor" Opens Up To TYT?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op1...EUg0jHuP-L54L6KInUh1zCOp5m2HkH2aI&app=desktop

The RIOTS start off being staged (largely)...but once the windows in store fronts break, the MOD Mentality take off.

Since Trump was elected in 2016, he put a big dent in the World Order Agenda 2021 / Agenda 2030
- why the CV19 virus was let loose...to shut down everything (currently)
- since Trump never let MSM 24/7 hurt his popularity
- and Trump didn't crash the Stock Market
- and Trumps Impeachment, backfired
- and Trump brought back, the lowest unemployment...in 50 years, for whites, blacks, and everyone
- made arrests on child trafficking, via Elites
- he took over the Federal Reserve / and ****ting down World Banks, controlled by the Illuminati families

After this Virus failed to cripple Donald's chances, in the 2020 re-election.
- Race Tension & Race Baiting...is the Democrats, last chance to Hurt him

- since Joe Biden is useless

:nonono: NoNoNo MEL - MC in HR, made Beau do it ^^ :laugh::x
I had to break my lurk-only rule for this...

Beau, please, please stop with the world order/ Illuminati BS and yeah, that is what it is. If you want to believe in it, fine, more power to you but for the love of Pete, stop spreading that poison here. It's sickening and juvenile.
If you want to engage about the man-child that is our commander in chief, feel free to email me at schreief@yahoo.com. You won't enjoy it, but at least it'll let these folks talk about fans, pickup trucks, and wall paper removal.

Have a nice day.

TN

I'm outa here.

#34,826 · (Edited)

Beau, please, please stop with the world order/ Illuminati BS and yeah, that is what it is. If you want to believe in it, fine, more power to you but for the love of Pete, stop spreading that poison here. It's sickening and juvenile.
If you want to engage about the man-child that is our commander in chief, feel free to email me at schreief@yahoo.com. You won't enjoy it, but at least it'll let these folks talk about fans, pickup trucks, and wall paper removal.

Have a nice day.

TN

I'm outa here.
Don't even dignify it with an answer, TN. It's utter nonsense, bordering on sheer insanity. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

It's my fault for posting about something "real" that's happening in this thread. I should know better. Just let the world burn around us, I guess...go back to talking about light-hearted things, everyone. My bad.

#34,827 · (Edited)

Have a nice day.

TN

I'm outa here.

TN - while some don't follow USA Politics to deeply, I have and see what you would have got with HRC, just like we are currently living with under Liberal Justin Trudeau Dictatorship in Canada.
- our Parliament, has been shut down till Sept. 21, our Gold Reserves are dry, our vast Oil Alberta reserve has been shut down to our markets, last week Gold Mines have been sold to China, the Govn, is talking away legal hunters guns (from .22 cal. to 12 gauge shotguns) & recent talk, is to have mandatory Vaccines & Chip implants
- so Yes, I see what is coming...our once great Country, has been SOLD off
- over & out

#34,828 ·
Don't even dignify it with an answer, TN. It's utter nonsense, bordering on sheer insanity. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

It's my fault for posting about something "real" that's happening in this thread. I should know better. Just let the world burn around us, I guess...go back to talking about light-hearted things, everyone. My bad.
And I hate to say this, but that's the main reason I went back into lurker status. There's no real conversation here; sure, sometimes there's some back and forth but for the most part, we came here and posted, had a like or two, and then others came and posted about (insert whatever here...) No real discussion. I get it, MC. We have a commander in chief, the president of the USA who openly said, "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." I can't even tell you how it boggles my mind. He's throwing fuel on the fire instead of making mature, sympathetic statements. I'm sad, I really am, about where this country is right now and let's not kid ourselves...we have a whiny child in charge who would rather blame others than take responsibility, who lashes out at anyone who dares disagree or challenge him. Over the last few days, we had the CNN building in Atlanta attacked, the White House on lockdown, multiple cities on fire and he's talking about sending in the military to possibly kill fellow Americans? How did we get to this point? And the truly sad thing is, the idiots will probably vote him in again this fall. But hey, you guys keep on talking about your office fans, your goats and chickens, while Rome burns.

Again, have a nice day.

TN

#34,830 · (Edited)
TN, I doubt there is anyone here who hasn't been watching what has been happening to our country (and indeed our world) and who isn't appalled and in mourning as they watch the distress our country is experiencing. That doesn't mean we have to focus on “Sturm und Drang" exclusively.

There is something to be said about grabbing for that sense of normality somewhere in our lives--to know that somewhere out there there exists a light and a life we can still reach toward. We can't spend so much time in despair that we lose sight of how lucky we are when we can live in peace and chat about inconsequential matters.

It is not fiddling while Rome burns. It is maintaining in our consciousness a vision and hope for peace in the midst of this difficult world.

#34,834 · (Edited)
Beau has some good Kelly news to report on.

a) with my Voice training, last week I de-sensitized her to the local bunny family
...eating fresh grass, at end of driveway

b) today, the de-programming, of prey drive / allowed her to freely stand, on the porch
...while a gray squirrel, was hiding under RubyRed...with fresh bird seed, 15 feet away

Nicely worded SP, from the heart...:x...Life's to short, to not get along.

----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is Welcome to...
- their own personal opinion(s), with respect & dignity (most of all) here
- even if it differs, from individual(s) agreement / shaped by ones own Life Experiences

#34,835 ·
It was raining off and on all afternoon here so I never got out with the dog--I've been debating doing a little nighttime stroll...but I'll probably go to bed instead.
It rained like crazy today here also. Thought about taking McCoy out this evening, but then remembered that the whole city is under an 8pm curfew. No sh!t. We had riots in Portland last night. Typical anarchistic bullcrap. Complete with arson, property destruction, looting. Just a bunch of loser 20 somethings using any excuse to act out violently. In this case, the Minneapolis killing of an unarmed black man.

Time to move to Montana or Idaho.

STJ!

#34,838 ·
Here, SP--this is for you:

While Beau can't compete, with MEL fabulous Horses...

But since SP doesn't have her stable built yet...
- bc Cuz LDi never won the Power Ball Lottery

Papa will whip up the BBQ & pour you a cold bear, in a frosted mug tonight...just for SP. :robinhood:

#34,839 ·
It rained like crazy today here also. Thought about taking McCoy out this evening, but then remembered that the whole city is under an 8pm curfew. No sh!t. We had riots in Portland last night. Typical anarchistic bullcrap. Complete with arson, property destruction, looting. Just a bunch of loser 20 somethings using any excuse to act out violently. In this case, the Minneapolis killing of an unarmed black man.

Time to move to Montana or Idaho.

STJ!
Hey You!

Where ya been?

:x:x:x

I know how much you love the emogies.

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x