Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  sissl 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#29,662 ·
https://www.dobermantalk.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4115995

Yes Mocha does help Frank's looks, doesn't she?

:grin2:

Teasing you.

I am a lucky Sis! I've got cute brothers. Here and in real life!

Lannie?

So are we like blood sisters or half sisters. Oh I forgot! We are imaginary sisters.

I will still like to know how many fathers we mutually share.

Ma?

How many times did you get married?

>:)>:)

Oh and then there is Cuz.

:grin2:

#29,666 ·
What a great shot of you two! :2smile:

Either Mocha REALLY loves her daddy....or there is a fully cooked T-BONE STEAK, just to right, outside of camera view....but then, her ears would be perked up....so I think it's the first explanation... :laugh:
Ok here are a few photos - nothing great as far as photo quality....just auto.

This is the Original Hallway with artwork etc... The color is Pumpkin Butter from Behr. Light has washed it a bit and it was a bit more deeper in color.

New Hallway with WindFresh White (Sherwin Williams)....off white no real color except a slight gray. No artwork, rugs etc...Mila modelling though :2smile:

New front door area: to the left is the dining room which we made into an office other sitting area. Original was all pumpkin butter.

Looks a bit better in real life....Neutral :nerd: grainy photos a bit.
I had to go back and look again.

I like pic 1 the best. I don't want to be looking at a staged area. I want to see the real deal. Just clean the clutter. That's how I bought my house. I was very fortunate and grateful that the previous owners left dishes and furniture behind.

When I took possession of the house, there was a moving wrapped piano left behind. I was hoping they left it behind on purpose. Nope! Moving dudes came to get it.

:2surprise:

#29,668 ·
Oh, something to consider when you're setting up a house for sale--work with the color lightbulbs you have in your fixtures. I don't mean red or blue twinkling things :2surprise: but some lights are yellower; some look better at night and others are more like true daylight. Maybe you want a room to feel open and bright; maybe you want it to be cozy and inviting. You actually never want it to be dark or dim, unless you've got something major to hide. :grin2: The lighting can make a big difference in how a house shows, even if you don't have any staging in place.

#29,671 ·
Oh, something to consider when you're setting up a house for sale--work with the color lightbulbs you have in your fixtures. I don't mean red or blue twinkling things :2surprise: but some lights are yellower; some look better at night and others are more like true daylight. Maybe you want a room to feel open and bright; maybe you want it to be cozy and inviting. You actually never want it to be dark or dim, unless you've got something major to hide. :grin2: The lighting can make a big difference in how a house shows, even if you don't have any staging in place.
Mel has a good point ! I would go with Black lights and some strobe lights ! Also a nice touch would be hanging Black light posters on the walls ! Maybe some Pink Floyd playing on your 8 track !

Just an idea !

#29,677 ·
What a great shot of you two! :2smile:

Either Mocha REALLY loves her daddy....or there is a fully cooked T-BONE STEAK, just to right, outside of camera view....but then, her ears would be perked up....so I think it's the first explanation... :laugh:
She's definitely a daddy's girl :2smile:

Doc said to take it easy for 10 days == that’s not going to. Happen been packing it in ice , damn that hurts

Ouch! I think I'd be listening to the doc

Mel has a good point ! I would go with Black lights and some strobe lights ! Also a nice touch would be hanging Black light posters on the walls ! Maybe some Pink Floyd playing on your 8 track !

Just an idea !
Imagine that, they still sell black light posters!

#29,680 ·
Oh I see the carving now....absolutely beautiful!
Way to go on the painting davy-navy-oh so grey tee ....!!
All this fun for 900 bucks........
:x:x:x:x
Where’s Beau......

Ha! Haze gray and underway - Surface Navy Motto....Or

Navy stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself - Course I don't follow that at work....still don't say no enough :2surprise: