Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - 2019 UDC Breed Survey - New Age Tri-State Working Doberman club
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 02:47 PM
ECIN
Alpha

Dogs Name: Kadin aka Mr. Business & Ali
Titles: Blue Ribbon's Every Day
Dogs Age: 2 & 9
Gallery Pics: 320
Visit ECIN's Gallery
Thanked 22,435 Times in 6,079 Posts

Click here to find out how ECIN became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamlocke View Post
Ok, am I the only one who cried reading the recount of Nadias day?? That was awesome. I felt like I was there. Congrats, I can feel how proud you are of her!!

Pam
Pam - I started to read Arties post and thought - oh damn - So I went and fixed my lunch - brought it back out to the office and would take a bite then read and read then another bite - I could not stop reading it . Now this may sound bad - But being we farm and have to fight the elements sometimes - by the time she hit freezing rain I was saying bad words about the weather - lol

I will add that her post was the best play by play I have read ! I just couldn't stop reading it - lol What a team effort by all And that Nadias ? I'm thinking she had other bad words she was saying when Artie walked off - BTW - That picture of her barking out in the rain - priceless I'm super proud of both Pam - like you , Dedication comes to mind and mental toughness ! Again Artie , great job

Doc
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ECIN For This Useful Post:
Artemis (12-02-2019), Coco Loco (12-02-2019), LadyDi (12-02-2019), melbrod (12-02-2019), modm (12-02-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome