Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Meet 'Bodhi'.....finally here!
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 11-24-2019, 03:08 PM
TNfisher
Alpha

Dogs Name: Mocha
Titles: CGC
Dogs Age: DOB 3/21/2014
Gallery Pics: 2
Visit TNfisher's Gallery
Thanked 14,935 Times in 3,050 Posts

Click here to find out how TNfisher became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cressrb View Post
TN, we just got him last night...

You all want to hear a most crazy story?

We didn't call the breeder because our 10 PM was his 12 PM and so we sent a txt saying all was well and that we had him.

About 1:00 AM we heard pounding on our front door and Jada going crazy like she was going to break thru the door. I got up
and saw bright spotlights coming thru our glass door and loud knocking. Rich said, don't open that door until I am ready for
whoever it is. Jada at this point was uncontrollable.

With Rich behind me and me holding tight to Jada's collar and still fuzzy minded from sleep I opened the door and there stood
two uniformed police. They said, 'Is your name ......? Then, we got a call from a dog breeder in -----who said he had sent a dog
to the SLC airport and it had never been picked up. My mind was thinking, is this a practical joke? So we explained that we had
the dog.

After they left, I called and talked to the breeder who was in a panic. Delta cargo had called him twice, two different people
saying, there was a dog still sitting at the airport that no one had claimed! Aaron said he knew anyone with so much attention to
detail as myself, would never leave the puppy and so he assumed we must have been in some sort of accident and could not
make it to the airport!

If this story sounds unbelievable, it still sounds unbelievable to me as well, as I type it.
But, I guess good for the SLC police?
I have found some humor in it this morning.
I know, just teasing BUT you got the pup at 10pm last night and didn't post pics until 10:54 this morning (just teasing!!!)

Wow, what an adventure you guys had last night!

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader.
She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
- Author Unknown
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNfisher For This Useful Post:
Cressrb (11-24-2019), ECIN (11-24-2019), ellierose (11-24-2019), LadyDi (11-24-2019), melbrod (11-24-2019), modm (11-25-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome