Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Starting a New Training Center ?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2019, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
ECIN
Alpha

Dogs Name: Kadin aka Mr. Business & EG -- RIP Dobie , Chi , Kasia & Ali girl
Titles: Blue Ribbon's Every Day
Dogs Age: 5 & 3 Months
Gallery Pics: 385
Visit ECIN's Gallery
Thanked 31,157 Times in 7,827 Posts

Click here to find out how ECIN became a supporter
Now this is the input I looking for

Fitz - That has been a big concern of mine - doing a Sat deal - But that's what everybody is wanting here .

MC - Yes good points , but securing a building first and then see what happens

Now one idea it that there is a Pet Smart 20 miles to the North of us and they do have a limited amount of classes there - mu idea was if I could find the building and the cost was reasonable - then approach him and throw the idea to them - they would be in charge - put classes together and charges . But the big problem is there is a new Pet Valu in the same town as the building - we shop there - top of the line store ! Something that was needed in our area for a long , long time - but they don't offer any training that I know of - I really want them involved with this - IF it does go forward .

As far as trainers - When I asked about the rally OB offered in Anderson - it was other owners that do Rally OB - Have titled dogs and they would help us get threw the course - read the signs and understand them -

Like I said - just one of my brain storm ideas - Now MC and 79 could drive down and teach Nose work only about a 12 hour drive ! Fitz what do you do on Sat ?????? lol

One other thing MC - I'm not a good person to be working with the public -

Thanks everybody - keep the thoughts coming !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ECIN For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (11-24-2019), MeadowCat (11-23-2019), melbrod (11-23-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome