Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Show Ring Literature
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
steris56
Big Dog

Dogs Name: Penelope
Titles: TKA, WAC, CA, CKNSD
Dogs Age: Rainbow bridge - 9/7/19
Gallery Pics: 4
Visit steris56's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzmar Dobermans View Post
I didn't even notice that you lived in Tallahassee - FSU class of 1984 here (College of Business)!!
I currently live near Philadelphia now, but am from St. Petersburg. I drove down to Tallahassee with my Mabel last February for some shows, and then went on to visit family. You can check Infodog for when those shows come around again - It should be the end of February. There are also 2 weeks of BIG shows in Brooksville in January every year. There are big entries and lots of dogs from all over - not just the South Eastern states.
Alright! FSU is a gorgeous campus. I loved walking Penelope (and now my foster) there.

I'll 100% be at the Feb North FL Classic Cluster since it's about 10m from my place. Rotating in Daytona next summer so, thankfully, it will be less of a drive to attend more events once my rotation schedule is hashed out. Dog sports in general seem more active a tad further south here in FL.

Penelope Matilda Tovah CA WAC TKA CKNSD
Gotcha Day: Mar '17 Rainbow Bridge: Sept '19

Last edited by steris56; 11-22-2019 at 11:27 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steris56 For This Useful Post:
ECIN (11-24-2019), LadyDi (11-23-2019), MeadowCat (11-22-2019), melbrod (11-22-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome