Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Need posting advice
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Laura0915!
Lil Pup

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit Laura0915!'s Gallery

My girl is 7 1/2 months old. Been posting religiously since her cropping healed at 10 weeks old. No problems. When she was 6 1/2 months old and done teething we decided to not post them and see if they stayed. They did. All was god for a couple weeks. Then while out in the woods one afternoon we got caught in the rain. The next morning one of the tips started to curl backward. I immediately started posting again but the next day she was to go off for 4 weeks of board and training in obedience. So here we are two weeks after I started posting again. I took them down and out of post yesterday. All was good, today it is curling again. My problem is that she is not home. She is away at training and the trainers will not post her ears, as it is a liability issue for them. I have to go there and do it. Which interrupts her trying and is a distraction. The last time I went to clean and repost she started to develop sores under the tape. I don’t know what to do at this point. I am not there on a daily basis to check them or see the progress. My question - if I take them out of post, will the tip curl continue to get worse or fix itself? Or stay the way it is? My girl will be there for another 3 weeks, can I wait til then to continue to post? Or try the breathe right strips? Please help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Laura0915! For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (11-10-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome