Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
This is like fighting over Baby Bear!
Call me when they cut you loose. Your release date is the same at Strykers.
HaHa - did someone mention PapaBear
's child prodigy again ?
Today @ Andrew
- California Knock-Down sprayed ceiling done, and looks awesome...with a 4" outside boarder.
- Plumber came to install Laundry sink / old cement one, in scrap pile
Big surprise found
main water shut off defective, and City has to be called to replace / so no sink, until resolved
- Son vanity purchased new vanity, for basement bathroom (25% off Sale) / old one water damaged
- Dad picked up Delta taps, for bathroom sink @ Costco / half the price, of Big Box stores
Son went to a Hospital Charity Event tonight / and wore his new CowBoy hat , theme of the night events.
Grilled cheese - another good choice. With a good tomato soup
Darn now I have to make some bread, get my wife to make some tomato soup, and buy cheese and comfort food voila - since it is a bit cooler now.
Sounds good modm
, we all like our BASIC Food Groups...and TN
, great BLT
- and like MEL
, mustard is good on some stuff
Larry came home at supper time / and mom & Kelly, made their Califlower-hamburg-tomato soupy....Kel loves her Califlower.
- 2 bowls, hit the taste test spot