Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #23417 of (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
StrykersPerson
Alpha

Dogs Name: Axel
Titles: He holds my heart
Dogs Age: 14 deceased
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit StrykersPerson's Gallery
Thanked 20,585 Times in 7,580 Posts

Send a message via Yahoo to StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by modm View Post
Story with Mila during our dinner party last night.

We had her in the spare bedroom at first while the guests were here...they are also dobe lovers - they lost their rescue just a little time after we lost Molly in March....

Back to the story - I heard a noise so I went to check on her and she wasn't in the room. I went to the master bedroom, bath, closet not there either. I started to worry. I went back to the first bedroom(computer/piano room actually) and looked again. I did not see her. Worry escalated. I looked harder. She was under my digital piano. I called her and she wouldn't come. I got on the floor and called she slowly came out. I gave her lots of petting and calm words.

The noise was the dad-blasted smoke detector battery alarm was chirping. She was very afraid of that. I took her outside and it was dark-ish by then and she wouldn't leave my side very far. Went back inside and she greeted the guests. She did very well with them! And they invited her to their house for the next dinner

This morning as I was in here looking at DT....she came to the door and I could tell she was not too happy. I got back to the floor and she came slowly in. I went and got treats and let her eat them in here. I think she is ok now but will have to watch out for the darn smoke detectors. Our other dobes did not like them either when they chirped.
I am with Mila! I hate technology!

I lost Google Chrome this morning and can't get it back.

Geek Squad here I come!

I even managed to screw up trying to clean the vacuum filters. I can't get the pieces back together. Mister is going to be irritated with me when he gets home from his side job and I ask him to fix it. I was on a mission, too! My intention was to vacuum and steam clean the hell out of the carpet today!

Fail!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StrykersPerson For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (10-19-2019), melbrod (10-19-2019), modm (10-19-2019), TNfisher (10-19-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome