Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #23411 of (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 11:30 AM
dobebug
Alpha

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit dobebug's Gallery
Thanked 23,190 Times in 6,086 Posts

RAIN--this is the PNW--the rain (since climate presently is acting as if it is November not October is endless)--it was raining last night when I let the dogs out after dinner. Boy they didn't want to go out in the yard--huddled under the little canopy over the back door--I put on a rain jacket and made them go out with--what a bunch of whiney, pouty Dobermans.

Let them out again at 10:00pm when the elderly bitch Jersey (and the other elderly bitch--me) get some meds--it was raining--the only one who really wanted to go out was Clark who was hoping for another late night escape into the dark, wet, cold yard. Ridiculous cat.

Got up at 6:00am--let the dogs out (guess what) it was raining--and even though there is a break in the cloud cover right no--it's raining. Everything over 5,500 feet is getting snow--Timberline got 18 inches last night and they are predicting about that much more today.

Just looked in the bedroom--Clark has taken over Toad's personal big dog bed--the cats, if they have a chance really like to rush and take over any dog bed that a dog has occupied long enough to warm up.

That's entirely enough of the PNW weather and cat report--I'll go balance my check book now (ugh!).

ABTLH

PS Glad you got home safely Lady Di. And Kenny--I think no news is probably good news when it comes to puppies.

ABTLH
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dobebug For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (10-19-2019), MeadowCat (10-19-2019), melbrod (10-19-2019), modm (10-19-2019), spocksdad (10-19-2019), TNfisher (10-19-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome