Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #23290 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2019, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
StrykersPerson
Alpha

Dogs Name: Axel
Titles: He holds my heart
Dogs Age: 14 deceased
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit StrykersPerson's Gallery
Thanked 20,539 Times in 7,572 Posts

Send a message via Yahoo to StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECIN View Post
Had a fun day yesterday ! Norms granddaughter came over and rode with me - she's 17 - a senior - President of the Morristown FFA ( last 2 years ) and loves ag . I could see her checking out everything in the cab , so I asked her if she wanted to drive it ? Her eyes got big and she replied -- I don't know , lol So as I got to the end rows I said we will make the switch there and we did She was pretty nervous at first - after the first round - I said , take a deep breath and relax !
She did and then good things started happening - She felt at ease - I was wondering if I should trust her to dump on the go ? I watched her like a hawk and said Doc - she can do this - I showed her how to put the auger out and turn it on and warned her - she would have to drive straight not much room for error and she would want to drift to the catch cart - As we started to dump on the cart - like I said - she started to drift over - its natural to do - look left and you move your arm left , for a first time - I thought she did a outstanding job - She ended up driving for over a hour and got better and better every round + I was showing more things to watch and do - she was picking up what I was putting down - I was impressed ! She had to leave for volleyball practice and I was disappointed ! I was just about to turn her lose and make a few rounds solo - That is how much she impressed me - She is a natural combine operator ! Much like my wife was - is - The Mrs. could drive anything and do great with what she did - Not very people can do that - Men OR Women - I have found that the gals for the most part make the best drivers here on the farm - they pay better attention to detail !

Well better go - everybody have a great day
That is similar to what one of my Aunts told me, (she was a competitive drag car racer). She told me women were faster off the clutch.

I love my Auntie so! She was hot, in her day, like Danica Patrick and could shift gears and burn rubber! She digs her Camaros.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StrykersPerson For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (10-16-2019), LadyDi (10-17-2019), Lannie (10-17-2019), melbrod (10-16-2019), modm (10-17-2019), TNfisher (10-17-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome