Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #22189 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
StrykersPerson
Alpha

Dogs Name: Axel
Titles: He holds my heart
Dogs Age: 14 deceased
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit StrykersPerson's Gallery
Thanked 19,242 Times in 7,317 Posts

Send a message via Yahoo to StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan j. View Post
Oh man i am just getting started herestill have to load a truck and head to Tree Town USA in the AM , on my free day dammit!!
Still having to much fun to consider retirement but if i really squint my eyes i see flicker of light way out there...still some sunshine out...
Mister just did the same thing. He was mowing when I got home and left the mower running outside the gate. Met him at the back gate and he followed me in to ask me where the long flashlight was. He also asked me why I didn't have his headlights on the mower yet. Told him, that's your job, you won't let me drive it. Found the long flash light in the drawer where it is supposed to be. Have no clue how that worked without using one of his hands in order to drive the mower.

Speaking of headlights! My other headlight on Guz burned out. Should have bought two like the Auto Zone clerk suggested!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StrykersPerson For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (09-20-2019), melbrod (09-19-2019), modm (09-20-2019), spocksdad (09-20-2019), TNfisher (09-20-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome