Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #22028 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 11:52 AM
LadyDi
Alpha

Dogs Name: Hoss
Titles: Proud European Doberman
Dogs Age: 3
Gallery Pics: 3
Visit LadyDi's Gallery
Thanked 11,354 Times in 3,898 Posts

Click here to find out how LadyDi became a supporter
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spocksdad View Post
Yep, happened to us all!

Shortly after adopting Eva, I thought it would be cute to get a picture of her as a big lap dog... Well, after picking her up and positioning in the chair she decided (Miss Stubborn) that she wasn't a lap dog and didn't want to become one. Eva stretched and popped her head back so the top of her bony skull slammed into my forehead giving me a painful lump.

Weeks later, after she became more familiar with us and with the aid of a few treats, she complied with the photo op!

Eva Says "Dobes Not Lap Dogs" - (Except for HV Treats)

After that incident, I refer to our two Dobes as "The Knuckleheads". Spock has a real prominent occipital protuberence/sagittal crest which could cause some real damage to another humans or animals....

Related Article-

Study: Young People are Developing ?Hornlike Spikes? at Back of Their Skull Due to Poor Posture | Anatomy, Medicine | Sci-News.com
Hubba Hubba..........Spock is this a PIC of your son???? What a cutie!!! Better keep'em away from the cougar zone!!!

Hoss
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyDi For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (09-16-2019), modm (09-16-2019), TNfisher (09-16-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome