modm
Alpha

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit modm's Gallery
Thanked 1,740 Times in 435 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spocksdad View Post
Moe, Thanks for the Mila update with the pictures.

She looks well acclimated in her new home. Spock loves going up/down stairs like the running of the bulls... since we normally have upstairs baby-gated off.

Here's a perma-link to a Dremel nail thread which I posted using my favorite Dremel Micro w/LED light. If you want an even quieter model, the Dremel Stylo sold at HD is almost silent. I use it on our little Lanah as she is squirmy when it comes to nail time.

https://www.dobermantalk.com/doberma...ml#post3996945

With the Dobes, I just heard them into the laundry room with my Dremel Micro, treats, Gold bond lotion then just Gitter' Done ! (reduces micro-dust spread around house) Eva loves nail treatments (because of treats) and Spock just tolerates now, no resistance, just not the happiest camper... When nail treatment is over, Spock runs "The Zoomies" throughout the house, after he is liberated from the torture! (I'll have a video to post soon)
Thanks for the info, spocksdad! Early on I would cut Molly and O.D. nails but they were not happy campers either. Plus I was always worried I would cut to deep. So we just let the professionals do it But I could try with the Dremel and the bit you mentioned. Is this the Dremel you use? https://smile.amazon.com/Dremel-8050...gateway&sr=8-4

I can just picture Spock running with the bulls and zoomies
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modm For This Useful Post:
ECIN (08-31-2019), LadyDi (08-25-2019), Lannie (08-26-2019), spocksdad (08-26-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome