Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ali is not well
Thread: Ali is not well
View Single Post
post #125 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 11:27 AM
MeadowCat
Super Moderator

Dogs Name: Richter; Sypha; RIP Shanoa & Simon
Titles: Richter: CAA L1V NW1 L1I L1E L1C NW2 L2V ACT1 RATI WAC; Sypha: NW1 NW2 L1C L1V L1E RATI SOG WAC
Dogs Age: d.o.b. 7/13/2012; d.o.b. 12/6/2015
Gallery Pics: 1
Visit MeadowCat's Gallery
Thanked 58,117 Times in 15,823 Posts

Click here to find out how MeadowCat became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECIN View Post
Yesterday , Ali had 6 milk bones , which. Was a very good sign , I told the wife , she is getting close to going back to eating , this morning ? Well like every morning , we went outside to have out coffee , I asked her if she was ready to eat ? She perked up , head up looking at me , so I came in and got her 3 milk bones that turned into 6 ! Then I came in and got a cup of her kibble , she turned her nose up at first , the. I had Mr. BUSINESS do a sit stay , then rewarded him with her , kibble ! Miss Ali was looking like hey , I want a treat , so I gave her one piece which she took and ate , then back to Mr. B . Then back to Ali , then I sat down a half a cup in front of her , which she ate about half of it , brought her in and then feed her , her liquid A/D , a large amount , she went back out side and trotted slowly and got her ball .

So this morning is a great morning , so far , hope it just keeps gettting better and better

Thank you all so much !

Doc
That's great! Keep it up, Ali!

DSC_0133
by Shanoa Delta, on Flickr

Richter & Sypha
Glengate's Mountain Fortress CAA ORT L1V NW1 L1I L1E L1C NW2 L2V L2I ACT1 RATI SOG WAC
& Sirai's Golden Masquerade ORT NW1 L1C L1V L1E L1I L2C L2I NW2 RATI SOG WAC
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you.
What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
― Jane Goodall
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MeadowCat For This Useful Post:
ECIN (08-23-2019), LadyDi (08-23-2019), melbrod (08-23-2019), modm (08-23-2019), TNfisher (08-23-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome