Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #20910 of (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 06:19 AM
ECIN
Alpha

Dogs Name: Kadin aka Mr. Business & Ali
Titles: Blue Ribbon's Every Day
Dogs Age: 2 & 9
Gallery Pics: 313
Visit ECIN's Gallery
Thanked 15,550 Times in 4,732 Posts

Click here to find out how ECIN became a supporter
Good morning everybody !

Lady Di , your question about corn sort of surprised me , one thing Di is you are talking about sweet corn , I raise field corn , big difference here . Anyway itís all about weather , very little sweet corn got planted here and most is being shipped in from other areas , 3 ears for 2 bucks ? Unreal , itís the shipping cost !

We are getting poorer , not richer

Over the last month or so , when in wal mart , they have signs in the green bean , they they are empty, with a sign that says they are working with there supplier on this problem , it had a date in Aug that they thought they would have them back in stalk , mostly Del Mote , reason ? Weather , it was so wet they couldnít get them planted and they ran out .

Yesterday , they had us in the 3 range for bad storms today , backed that off to the 2 , severe storms expected , damaging winds ! That is a very bad thing to happen , corn is not as strong as in the past , will break off easy , plus large hail .

Mod , hate to hear your afraid of the storms , might look at a thunder coat , have used one before l I really thought it would not work , but a friend said they help , so got one , it was NOT 100 % but it really did have help .

Doc
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ECIN For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (08-20-2019), LadyDi (08-20-2019), melbrod (08-20-2019), modm (08-20-2019), StrykersPerson (08-20-2019), TNfisher (08-20-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome