Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #20807 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 08:26 AM
MeadowCat
Super Moderator

Dogs Name: Richter; Sypha; RIP Shanoa & Simon
Titles: Richter: CAA L1V NW1 L1I L1E L1C NW2 L2V ACT1 RATI WAC; Sypha: NW1 NW2 L1C L1V L1E RATI SOG WAC
Dogs Age: d.o.b. 7/13/2012; d.o.b. 12/6/2015
Gallery Pics: 1
Visit MeadowCat's Gallery
Thanked 57,255 Times in 15,642 Posts

Click here to find out how MeadowCat became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by modm View Post
Hey MeadowCat - what type of sewing? My wife likes to sew a bit...she doesn't do quilts though. I even tried my hand at sewing once with her. Made a couple of shirts and a vest. Very tedious cutting out the patterns, then cutting the cloth to the pattern. Then sewing it all together.....sheesh. Hats off to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECIN View Post
Hey Mod , you asked about what kind of sewing that MC does , well she will not reply on it , it’s against league rules on here .

BUT I can She makes custom made dog coats and sweaters. You can check out some of her handy work at this tread , Miley's Mail Days!

And also in this months calendar contest , Doberman super model — Mocha is sporting a camouflage coat , she is already for deer hunting season in TN

Doc
Awww, Doc, thanks. Like Doc said, I won't say too much, since we have a rule here about "no self-advertising", but the regulars around here know that I run a small business, making dog coats I am VERY busy during most of the year. I get a bit of a break during the summer, but it's already starting to pick up again! Talking about sewing isn't really "advertising" but I do have to be a little careful, just so I don't break the forum rules

DSC_0133
by Shanoa Delta, on Flickr

Richter & Sypha
Glengate's Mountain Fortress CAA ORT L1V NW1 L1I L1E L1C NW2 L2V L2I ACT1 RATI SOG WAC
& Sirai's Golden Masquerade ORT NW1 L1C L1V L1E L1I NW2 RATI SOG WAC
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you.
What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
― Jane Goodall
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MeadowCat For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (08-16-2019), melbrod (08-16-2019), modm (08-16-2019), StrykersPerson (08-16-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome