Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #20785 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 05:19 PM
modm
Alpha

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit modm's Gallery
Thanked 1,783 Times in 444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeadowCat View Post
Well, not much going on around here. Weather has been mostly decent - we've had some rain, but temps are nice.

I've been doing a lot of sewing. Had the day off work Tuesday so that Sypha and I could attend a half-day Nosework seminar with Nancy Reyes. We had a good time and learned some good stuff. We were both pretty tired, went home and napped, and then we had Nosework class that night!

Otherwise not much is going on - just working lots. Very much enjoying the better weather and looking forward to fall, although that also means I'll be lots busier.

We've been doing a CSA this year (community supported agriculture) and that's been fun - getting veggies in our box every week and figuring out what to cook with them That's been interesting and sometimes challenging, but a good experience.
Hey MeadowCat - what type of sewing? My wife likes to sew a bit...she doesn't do quilts though. I even tried my hand at sewing once with her. Made a couple of shirts and a vest. Very tedious cutting out the patterns, then cutting the cloth to the pattern. Then sewing it all together.....sheesh. Hats off to you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modm For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (08-16-2019), LadyDi (08-16-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome