Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  ECIN 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#20,762 ·
@ Beau

We had a Rambler Super 4 door. 327 with a "3 in the tree'. 1958. The car was a beast.

I eventually sold it for scrap for about $3K. It was a very cool rig, but I could not justify putting the $$ into it to bring ir up to par....

1958 AMC Rambler "Super" for sale: photos, technical specifications, description

STJ!
Lmao John , my cousin had one too ! What a sleeper that car was ! We would go cruising around on weekends with it , would be setting at a stop light , this badazz car would pull up along side us , all jacked up , loud pipes and Greg would drop the hammer on the green light and we smoked them , lol , most times , they would drop in behind us and when we would pull into a parking lot they would pull up by us and ask what in the heck did we have in it ? Fun car , they were light as a feather , a unibody , if I remember right and then add a 327 , the worst part was the tree , from 1st to second , could be a game changer :grin2:

#20,765 ·
Here's my favorite driving (under speed limit) song.... :grin2:
(sounds great at high volume)

Radar Gun- Bottle Rockets

#20,766 ·
Well, not much going on around here. Weather has been mostly decent - we've had some rain, but temps are nice.

I've been doing a lot of sewing. Had the day off work Tuesday so that Sypha and I could attend a half-day Nosework seminar with Nancy Reyes. We had a good time and learned some good stuff. We were both pretty tired, went home and napped, and then we had Nosework class that night!

Otherwise not much is going on - just working lots. Very much enjoying the better weather and looking forward to fall, although that also means I'll be lots busier.

We've been doing a CSA this year (community supported agriculture) and that's been fun - getting veggies in our box every week and figuring out what to cook with them ;) That's been interesting and sometimes challenging, but a good experience.

#20,767 ·
OK I need your bad azz pics.....for those concerned about security ....or me being a stalker or something.........you can post your pics here on DT.......and I can copy directly from the site. So.....AJ.....what cha got ??? Tractor ...truck......
Beaumont......send me your pics again ( I accidentally deleted them oops...)
Doc.....you gotta have some bad azz truck or shall we say other “special equipment”.........
TN...do not be afraid.....fords are welcomed........all makes ....all machines.......deep purple is 6 minutes....I need more stuff.......due by the end of the month please.....so get some pics of your rides for me.....
If any of you have viewed pictures any of SP in the back seat .......would LOVE to do a special feature on that !!! Yep.......OK......back to deep purple......hooked on this song!!!!
Rats--can't really help ya' LadyDi--this is the second time I've explained this because DT has been eating my posts without posting them--and the original of this one was one of those (Jeeze--that was a warped sentence)

You gotta' figure that someone who ha had and shown dogs as long as I hae would have available pictures--the answer is mostly NOT! And I have zero pictures of my trucks but no one is missing much since they were both perfectly ordinary Toyota Tacoma's. Truck number one was a 1983 and I drove it until the oil pump died horribly in rush hour traffic because I couldn't get over to the side of the road before we glued the engine into an anchor. That was in 2005--Truck number 1 had 300,000+ miles on it and had never needed anything except routine maintenance. Truck number 2 was another Toyata Tacoma--a 1999--runs like a top, just routine maintenance but neither of them would beat anyone off the line at a stoplight.

Although when I got the '83' my brake guy (a friend with a brake shop) had been bellyaching about the POS Ford Ranger he had as a shop truck and how he could never get out on to the fairly busy road in from of his shop because the Ranger had no guts. He drove my truck a couple of times and came back and sold the Ranger to one of his employees and went off to the Toyota dealership down the street and bought a Toyota Tacoma.

But you must be able to find about a zillion pictures of Toyota Tacoma's--they all have a generic look. White, they were both white with canopies for the dogs.

ABTLH

#20,768 ·
Edit to say... Eddie is so effing drunk that the security guards have to hold him up and then help him back on the stage. He says: "Oh... That was nice"! LOL

Look at the end of the video. EV... A cigarette in one hand and a bottle of red wine in the other.
ROTFLMAO--STJ--you know that some of the best concerts ever were given by musicians who were falling down drunk including a few that fell off the stage.

Seattle Gunge to the end!
Seattle music was a best kept secret long before Gunge(?--I thought was Grunge) made it infamous. A couple of my no good friends came pounding on my door in the small hours of the morning and dragged me out to tour the afterhour places (jazz and some other stuff I couldn't even identify)--between 1:00 am and 4:00 am I heard some remarkable music and years late found myself saying--"hey, that guy was playing in Seattle back in 1962". My no good friends noticed at 4:00 am that I was funny shade of green (lack of sleep does that to me) and took me home.

ABTLH

#20,770 ·
But since Beaumont67 is from Canada - how about:

Gordon Lightfoot Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFkyDB2InTs Probably not a top 10 but like to listen to it on occasion. :2smile:
Yeah, for Beau--since he likes to complain that I always put down Canadians. Gordon Lightfoot for sure but I'd take the Canadian Railroad Trilogy over the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

ABTLH

#20,771 ·
ROTFLMAO--STJ--you know that some of the best concerts ever were given by musicians who were falling down drunk including a few that fell off the stage.

Seattle music was a best kept secret long before Gunge(?--I thought was Grunge) made it infamous. A couple of my no good friends came pounding on my door in the small hours of the morning and dragged me out to tour the afterhour places (jazz and some other stuff I couldn't even identify)--between 1:00 am and 4:00 am I heard some remarkable music and years late found myself saying--"hey, that guy was playing in Seattle back in 1962". My no good friends noticed at 4:00 am that I was funny shade of green (lack of sleep does that to me) and took me home.

ABTLH
what I want to know is IF Bug was dancing on the tables that night, lol

#20,775 · (Edited)
Oh please!!!!!!! Never is a back seat....your BS’in us Cuz!:|
I can honestly say I have never "done it" in the back seat of a car!

Geesh, Cuz! What kind of girl do you think I am?

0:)

The trail is cold on the back seat accusations.

Did you forget I like trucks?

Slacker Dirty Talker!

>:)

Plus, I've got an 8 room house, 10 if I count the laundry room and mud room, and five acres. Don't need no back seats!

#20,776 ·
I always wanted a '55 Belair 2 door hardtop, but one never fell into my lap.

After our 55 Chev. project, 1967-69 Camaro's got to be a collector muscle car.
- I liked anything with iconic styling & found '65-67 Chevelle & Beaumont's easier to acquire

--------------------------------------------------

Beau's 1955 Chev. 210 (2 door post), automatic with a 6 cylinder...photo below, was solid blue, when purchased.
- paid C$600 off a retired old lady
- sold to my brother, after I drove it for a while / frame mounts (body to cab) rusted out
- Twin67 auto body restored the car / he welded the front fender light caps on, to fix rust through
- while this Larry fully brazed the bottom left half quarter on, with brothers assistance (clamping & cooling patch)...he trusted me, to keep heat warpage under control
- the car was sanded nice and straight, in fathers house garage...on family farm
- restored over the winter, 40 years ago / running a 1500W electric heater
- after a fresh repaint, no evidence of our panel welding could be found
- a very respectful restoration, for us self-trained auto body amateurs
- playing with old cars, on the farm / best of fun times
Sweet! I don't like the color, though. That's okay. I got over Ruby Red's color.

0:)

#20,778 ·
#20,779 ·
OK I need your bad azz pics.....for those concerned about security ....or me being a stalker or something.........you can post your pics here on DT.......and I can copy directly from the site. So.....AJ.....what cha got ??? Tractor ...truck......
Beaumont......send me your pics again ( I accidentally deleted them oops...)
Doc.....you gotta have some bad azz truck or shall we say other “special equipment”.........
TN...do not be afraid.....fords are welcomed........all makes ....all machines.......deep purple is 6 minutes....I need more stuff.......due by the end of the month please.....so get some pics of your rides for me.....
If any of you have viewed pictures any of SP in the back seat .......would LOVE to do a special feature on that !!! Yep.......OK......back to deep purple......hooked on this song!!!!
Umm, AJ drives a Subaru.

Don't throw him under the bus like that!

:2surprise: