Titles: Blue Ribbon's Every Day
Dogs Age: 2 & 9
Gallery Pics: 346
Visit ECIN's Gallery
Thanked 18,033 Times in 5,229 Posts

Click here to find out how ECIN became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco Loco View Post
Good vibes being sent to you guys. Come on Ali girl we're all rooting for you.

I know she has copper storage but will she eat anything Doc? What if you cook her up something. When Coco would go off food if I made her scrambled eggs she would get right back to eating.

Hugs to you all!
That is what we were worried most about Coco , but the answer is , yes , she “ should “ eat , we tried everything over the weekend , even eggs

How sick was she , or still is ? She would not eat even cheese ! She is not suppose to have it , but when not eating , the rule book goes out the window here .

My wheels never quit here in good research there is always more questions than answers , so why was Ali so much worse yesterday I keep asking ? Then I remembered , she was laying out on the patio , on guard , she was looking at something , I couldn’t find it , then she would little bark , growl , then she took off running , it was a turtle dove sitting on the fence , that is when she came in and pooped out and had trouble breathing . Now , how did or what went down the wrong pipe ?

Thanks my friends !
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ECIN For This Useful Post:
Coco Loco (08-05-2019), dax0402 (08-06-2019), LadyDi (08-05-2019), MeadowCat (08-05-2019), melbrod (08-05-2019), Rosemary (08-05-2019), TNfisher (08-05-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome