post #19 of (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 11:54 AM
dobebug
Alpha

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit dobebug's Gallery
Thanked 22,857 Times in 6,038 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4bike ped View Post
No... It's not just you. I've had puppy fever for months. And... You not helping!! LOL.

There is nothing like seeing a litter of tiny puppies pig piling while mommy keeps them under a watchful eye. Beautiful.

I'd better not show these to my wife. She's been bugging me to get a new pup, as McCoy approaches 5. I'm hoping to hold off until next summer. Raising a pup in Portland in the winter is a real pain with the postings and our continual rain.

This time I am going to do a 180. I will be looking for a red bitch. In 45 years, I have never owned a red Dobe or a female Dobe. Probably one of Michelle's girls. I've already chatted with her about the possibility. It should be a challenge. I am glad that I have all the folks here to lean on!

Thanks for the pics. (I think)

John
Portland OR
STJ--YES!!!! I knew you needed a red bitch...

<VBG> dobebug--and yes, to stay on topic--late spring, early summer is peak puppy season--built into the genetic code of canines--"have puppies in the spring so you can find enough food for yourself and them before winter comes..."

dobebug
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dobebug For This Useful Post:
4x4bike ped (07-20-2019), Artemis (07-22-2019), Coco Loco (07-20-2019), ECIN (07-20-2019), LadyDi (07-22-2019), melbrod (07-20-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome