Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 88K replies 76 participants last post by  ECIN 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#19,621 · (Edited)
Actually, if anyone here seems surprised to find out my name, that means you haven't really been looking at my photos all this time because the name is right there, bottom right corner.

Now I see how it is

:|

LOL
LOL TN (Frank) ^^ Like Ken says, "we not all right"

Beau says, "we not all SMRT when it comes to Social Media".
- I guess the Men here, don't scrutinize the Male posts...so thoroughly, as some FM's do >:)

Doc's favorite...blue:

#19,622 ·
Actually, if anyone here seems surprised to find out my name, that means you haven't really been looking at my photos all this time because the name is right there, bottom right corner.

Now I see how it is

LOL
I knew your name, even without the photos!

#19,624 ·

Now I see how it is

LOL
I'm always too busy admiring the subject of the photo (generally Mocha) to scan all around the edges for tiny little letters.

#19,627 ·
Good morning to the Hot chicks on here ! Some spotty showers around this morning , I did it ! I called in And told the boss that I’m taking the next few days off ! I told tube truck driver if he wanted to load corn this afternoon , he is on his own , I showed him the button to push to turn on and off , AND , don’t call me , lmao

Did get a call from Dr. Nielsen , he is stopping by around noon to fly the plot field and walk it , may go over there to observe , goood education for me .

So ——— What is everybody doing today ?

Did any of you see the BIG fire in Kentucky on the news ? Lighting hit a JIM Beam warehouse full of barrels of ? Jim Beam whiskey Well it is Burboun .

Everybody have great day !

#19,628 ·
Hot chicks.......that got my attention......you MUST be speaking to me......!!!
Well I am working today.......Scott is taking off at noon..............plans to go home early to mow the yard?????
He goes all the way down the street with that mower.........mowing lawns for the widows that live on our street.........
Then he plans to read a book..........OK then .......different strokes for different folks..............
Tonight Brutus comes over for his bi-weekly visit with Hoss ..........unlimit marrow bones!!! They love this time together.......Brutus will not fight over anything......so Hoss will steal Brutus bone...........then Brutus waits and goes and steals Hoss's bone.....its funny ......they do this for a couple of hours together.
Brutus is doing good these days........he is the one that had heart issues......then leg amputation last summer. He's a real sweet dog.....big Dobe ......but real layed back. Perfect play mate for Hoss because ...Hoss always seems to want to be in charge.......Brutus plays along..........he does not care....Brut just wants "A Bone" .....and he's just fine.......
Tomorrow.........?? it so damn hot and buggy ..... no fun outside .....unless I am sitting in the sprinkler.........which I do sometimes turn on the sprinkler when pulling weeds...etc.........as far as food we do have an urge for Ribs...........so I think we will go out to eat and get some ribs versus cooking outside in the heat.
Duke Energy sucked $430 dollars from me due to large electric bill this month .......so will stay inside and enjoy what we are paying for.........
Friday I have to work...............so many people are off that day in our office ......so it will be a real slow day for me............giving me plenty of time to pick on you folks.
Isn't this this weekend Beau goes to JJ's house for the big party ??? Hope he has practiced some good dance moves.........>:)

#19,630 ·
There's a local organization that trains service dogs (a fantastic, fantastic organization - they breed their own dogs, train and place them with people). I have several friends that work for the group as trainers and in other areas. They've recently placed a dog with one of the local county attorney's offices to work with victims. The story is here, with video. At the very tail end of the video on the far right is my friend Sue, who is one of the trainers, and a Nosework friend of mine :)

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/07/02/ramsey-county-uses-dog-to-ease-stress-of-courthouse/

I love, love this organization and all the good work they do in our area. https://helpingpaws.org/

#19,633 ·
OOPs.....10:52 am......its raining........Scott might not be able to mow the grass when he goes home from work at noon!!!!
Seriously it's so hard to get Scott to do nothing...........always fiddling around with something..................
I know a few guys like that , work ,work ,work , they tol me they worked all the time because there Wife’s were always ding donging them about this or that —— lmao >:)>:)>:)

#19,634 ·
I know a few guys like that , work ,work ,work , they tol me they worked all the time because there Wife’s were always ding donging them about this or that —— lmao >:)>:)>:)
BS ECIN...........
just like everyone else in my life >:)..........my boyfriend absolutely positively .....ADORES me !!!!!
For your information....... FARMER ....I am quite the catch you know !!!!!
Plus I have teeth and every'thin...........:respect:

#19,636 · (Edited)
BS ECIN...........
just like everyone else in my life >:)..........my boyfriend absolutely positively .....ADORES me !!!!!
For your information....... FARMER ....I am quite the catch you know !!!!!
Plus I have teeth and every'thin...........:respect:
Now Beau is LMyA*sOFf...U 2 pick @ each other, like siblings...:grin2:...brother & sister.

But I will say, in PapaWidsom:
a) if one has to explain the punch line, of a joke...it missed the mark LOL
b) if one has to SHOUT out, their position...{eye roll pls.} >:) casting doubt

Teasing YOU LDi - SCOTT LOVE YOU unconditional, really more than me (if that Helps) !!
- I'm laughing here, typing my mess

#19,638 ·
A mugwump.

Definition: an indecisive person “sitting on the fence with their mug on one side and their wump on the other" Anon.

Mel.....I should have known !!!!! :|

Love the sound of that word.........it's sounds like a tribal name .............LadyDi...aka Mugwump!!! Yes.....nice ring to it.......

#19,639 · (Edited)
It actually does come from an Indian word, but has become more commonly used in politics to describe a person who remains aloof or independent, especially from party politics, and in a bit of a stretch (which actually originated in a mock definition of the word), an indecisive person--because an independent doesn't commit to one particular party platform.

According to Merriam-Webster:

"Mugwump is an anglicized version of a word used by Massachusett Indians to mean "war leader." The word was sometimes jestingly applied in early America to someone who was the "head guy." The first political mugwumps were Republicans in the presidential race of 1884 who chose to support Democratic candidate Grover Cleveland rather than their own party's nominee. Their independence prompted one 1930s humorist to define a mugwump as "a bird who sits with its mug on one side of the fence and its wump on the other."

So you can claim the war leader definition for yourself if you don't feel like talking politics.

#19,640 · (Edited)
It actually does come from an Indian word, but has become more commonly used in politics to describe a person who remains aloof or independent, especially from party politics, and in a bit of a stretch which actually originated in a mock definition, an indecisive person--because an independent doesn't commit to one particular party platform.

According to Merriam-Webster:

"Mugwump is an anglicized version of a word used by Massachusett Indians to mean "war leader." The word was sometimes jestingly applied in early America to someone who was the "head guy." The first political mugwumps were Republicans in the presidential race of 1884 who chose to support Democratic candidate Grover Cleveland rather than their own party's nominee. Their independence prompted one 1930s humorist to define a mugwump as "a bird who sits with its mug on one side of the fence and its wump on the other."

So you can claim the war leader definition for yourself if you don't feel like talking politics.
Don't show SP, this post / she will think, "I'm a war leader, in my own world".
- and may call herself, a Mugwump :flamethrowingsmiley

Mel.....I should have known !!!!! :|

Love the sound of that word.........it's sounds like a tribal name .............LadyDi...aka Mugwump!!! Yes.....nice ring to it.......
LDI - MEL said Mugwump, not "Mug-aBeer" on Tap.