Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  Rosemary 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#19,605 ·
#19,611 · (Edited)
Sorry TN/Frank.

I meant to let the cat/ferret out of the bag!

:2surprise:

Oops! I meant didn't.

0:)
TN/Frank - now you know why Beau don't tell SP everything ??
/ even though Larry gives the illusion, that he does
...she can't keep a good secret :wink2:
- "now we know who you are & and we know where you live" :grin2:

TN - that Leslie Nelson Video is dame fun to live up to....U Stud Muffin !!
SD gets a big thumbs up, on that Masterful one.

Anyhow.

You won a chicken!
K10 from KFC ^^

#19,612 ·
Where has MC been ? Her and SP are probably both taking time off :grin2::grin2:

92 here so far , and pretty breezie , good thing or it would be hotter than you know what :grin2:

No spraying to day = wind , but did get the bin area mowed , phones are down + internet , called frontier , wait time was 50 minutes ! I said wtf in the phone and the computer gal said she did now understand what I said , then I went on to say there service is a pos ! Lmao all. The time , hung up !

Calling them again as I type , see what the wait time is lol maybe cuss some more lol

Now it’s 55 minutes
Here's yesterdays weather today Kenny--I started to write this post last night and send it while the weather was happening but I got embroiled in something else instead.

Yesterday afternoon got up to around 84 degrees--but I had noticed (along with the weather forecast from the night before) that although it was bright and sunny in the morning if I went anywhere I could see the horizon I could see big old clouds hanging out in the distance. They started moving in shortly after noon and by 4:00pm is was obvious they were big cumulous and the forecast from the night before was for maybe another thunderstorm.

Got te first peal of thunder shortly before 6:00 and the weather guy on the 5:30 weather said that the temperature had dropped to 67 degree (but I already knew that 'cause the dog had moved to his own bed instead of in front of a fan and both cats had moved to my bed (they had been sleeping in front of a fan too).

I got nothing except intermittent thunder for a couple of hours but every weather forecast I saw had pictures of heaps of big hail that fell around the area and some heavy showers.

We also got a bunch of wind--and my big old cherry who likes to shed wood at the drop of a hat threw all kinds of small to medium chunks of branches around.

Today the forecast all say the everything in the Midwest and east coat will be blistering hot--not so much in the Pacific Northwest. It's been overcast and coolish so far--the low was around 57 degrees and it's just over 60 now and very overcast.

That's it for today--here hope all you guys in the midwestish will survive this next overheated holiday.

ABTLH

#19,615 ·
It was sure hot yesterday but we had a nice breeze , today ,at 12:09 , the temp is 89 and , NO breeze , I mowed some side ditch’s early this morning , but that sun popped out and the temps went off the scale , parked tractor for now , clouding up now , chance or rain , storms Thur Sunday.

Out standing pics Frank !! Did. Anybody else notice in the pictures that the wings had the same distance from them to the edge of the picture ? Very well centered pics !

Thanks for the blue one , my favorite color !