Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Best Euro Doberman Breeders in your opinion?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
blue.dog.blue
Lil Pup

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit blue.dog.blue's Gallery

Talking Best Euro Doberman Breeders in your opinion?

I am looking for doberman breeders-but not just any breeder. I need a service dog. I have PTSD and a service dog would aid greatly. Doberman is my breed of choice. I am not physically impaired so I can man this dog just fine but the problem is that everything is so contradictory. I have an active lifestyle and am able to give this dog ample exercise and mental stimulation. Obedience will be a huge focus with the dog along with many other enriching dog sports.

I have been looking for a breeder of Euro Dobermans that have rich, developed character, fearlessness and a stable temperament with high drives to play, food and to please. The dog needs to be authentic Euro and a beautiful, well-muscled animal. I have yet been able to find this but I am looking to the forum to help. I have looked at Adlercrest, Dobermann Ultimatus and many others. Are any of the kennels listed before considerable or is there better out there that mirrors my criteria in their values? Please respond with an educated opinion and be kind. Any help appreciated. ^^

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome