Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - No, im not a "troll"
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 04:54 PM
Gretchen_Red
Alpha

Dogs Name: Gretchen and Maverick
Titles: CGCA, RE, RATN and Supreme bed destroyer
Dogs Age: 21 mo and 6mo.
Gallery Pics: 14
Visit Gretchen_Red's Gallery
Thanked 5,369 Times in 2,157 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt17 View Post
I cant say much on "other bitches" but there are lot of documented titles on BOTH SIDES of my dogs ancestry. And just because a dog wasnt tested doesnt mean they carry anything. All of my dogs have checked out healthy, maybe i got lucky. But none the less, i have healthy dogs with good temperaments, that show potential for confirmatiion and IPO (not tthe same dog) but but the third one could possibly title in both venues, we'll see...
The sire of Dax, Come as you are Agor. has had a full sibling die from DCM, Come as you are Bonner (at the age of 5). Also Dax nephews, Come as your are Dogzilla (at the age of 5) and Come as you are Grinch (at the age of 3) both died from DCM. Another half brother from his mother's side, Frazier dei Dohse died of DCM at 9. His great grand dam (Borana) died before the age of 3 supposedly from bloat. If this is the pedigree of what you consider to be an amazing dog.... Just because they have titles...

You have babies. I'm sure all of the about dogs were healthy too, until they dropped dead. That's how DCM works. Healthy until they're not.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen_Red For This Useful Post:
greenkouki (06-17-2019), LadyDi (06-18-2019), MeadowCat (06-17-2019), VZ-Doberman (06-17-2019), yuki_cos (06-18-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome