Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - whats the issues with the "altobello" and "kimbertal?"
View Single Post
post #143 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 06:11 PM
4x4bike ped
Big Lil pup

Dogs Name: Foxfire's The Real McCoy (McCoy)
Titles: Pet of the Year
Dogs Age: DOB 9/12/14
Gallery Pics: 9
Visit 4x4bike ped's Gallery
Thanked 13,499 Times in 4,687 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt17 View Post
You're right, i guess that wasnt the best way to introduce myself...
My name is Josh. I have 3 puppies, 1 boy 2 girls. A red, a fawn, and a blue.
I love all my dogs and feel that my blue & fawn pups are just as valuable and should be just as desirable as any other doberman.
Dobermans come in multiple colors, just as people do. Why is it any more acceptable to discriminate against an animal for the pigmentation of their skin than it would be to judge your neighbor for being a differnt race or ethnicity.
You cant say that its not just as ignorant to think that certain colors in dogs dictate superiority over others. And why is it everyones personal mission to persaude the world that anyone who would intentionally reproduce them is unethical, or a BYB? Sounds kinda similar to the philosophy of Hitler. Just saying...
My boy is Foxfire's the Real McCoy (McCoy or "Baby") His Grandsire (Maternal) is a fawn. He is over 13 years old. He is owned by one of the most knowledgeable owners that I know.

You asked about "reputable" breeders.

Here is a link to the website of the breeder of my last 3 boys. And the breeder of my boy's grandfather... Ch Foxfire's Gold Toed Monster BN CD RE OA AXJ NF CGC CGCA ROM BFL-1 LC-10L and my boy's dam Jewelia GCh. Foxfire's Tell Me About it:

Foxfire Dobermans - Breeder-Owner of AKC Top Producing Doberman Pinschers.

Get it now?

I hope so.

Also when referring to other people, references and comparisons to Hitler are not well received ( My wife and son are Jewish).I personally am offended

John
Portland OR
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 4x4bike ped For This Useful Post:
Cressrb (06-16-2019), greenkouki (06-16-2019), LadyDi (06-17-2019), MeadowCat (06-16-2019), melbrod (06-16-2019), TNfisher (06-17-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome