Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #19073 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 10:16 AM
dobebug
Alpha

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit dobebug's Gallery
Thanked 23,229 Times in 6,096 Posts

So,I'm once again far, far behind on the CT--but I'll leave you with the weather report.

Kenny--it was 60 degrees here in lovely Portland by the Pacific (as opposed to the one by the Atlantic). At 6:00am (and probably earlier but I wasn't alive earlier or even at 6:00am.

The sky was blue, no clouds, the late night weather forecaster on CBS (who is clearly demented) says we can expect wonderful summer weather for the next two days. Tuesday's high is supposed to be 97 degrees and Wednesday's high is supposed to top out at 96 degrees. After that it drops back down to the mid 80's. Thank heavens.

Toad the old says he's not so fond of really hot weather these days. ABTLH is definetly able to do without 90 degree high's.

Now, I'm going out to plan the reminder of the bulbs for late summer flowers so that I can close the house up before it gets too hot (Midwest airconditioning at it's finest I tell you.

Bye for now

ABTLLHH
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dobebug For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (06-11-2019), MeadowCat (06-11-2019), melbrod (06-11-2019), TNfisher (06-11-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome