Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Multiple Females in the house
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 08:55 PM
VZ-Doberman
Alpha

Dogs Name: Bacchus
Titles: 140 Titles and Awards

Gallery Pics: 5
Visit VZ-Doberman's Gallery
Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,186 Posts

You've been given requested advice from several (more than the 5 you refer to) owners who have had or experienced SSA. You were the one who posted about breeding and keeping the puppies from the breeding and as such you received excellent advice from members who have been in Dobes for literally decades. Not one posted it was a good or even viable idea to do. Those posters went into explicit detail as to the reasons against such breeding etc.. Even though you keep posting about your experience with this breed each post shows you are no different than the others who have come here with the same aspirations and misguided plans. Like I said before I am not trying to insult you but give you reality. There are two kinds of breeders.....reputable and byb. Looking at your posts I don't believe you aspire to be the reputable breeder that is an asset to the breed. No offense meant but merely stating what comes across from your posts.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VZ-Doberman For This Useful Post:
4x4bike ped (06-04-2019), dobebug (06-04-2019), Dobe_Mom (06-04-2019), ECIN (06-07-2019), LadyDi (06-04-2019), TNfisher (06-04-2019), yuki_cos (06-04-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome