Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Russian Wizard Ost Revolution kennel
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 08:12 AM
greenkouki
Super Moderator

Gallery Pics: 77
Visit greenkouki's Gallery
Thanked 30,453 Times in 9,842 Posts

Click here to find out how greenkouki became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskdobie View Post
Just wondering if anyone if familiar with Oksana Apostolova's dogs and/or has any comments/experiences?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskdobie View Post
Oksana Apostolova is the Russian breeder and she usually posts the health testing on her facebook page. As far as I can tell the Wizard Ost Revolution kennel page is more of a formality. Her health testing is also authentic as my husband and I purchased one of her dogs and had her tested-vWf, dentition, patella, DCM, etc.-and everything came back clean to excellent. I know two experienced breeders very interested in acquiring more of her animals and I was just wondering if anyone had had any contact/experience. Buyer beware is an expression for good reasons.
I am confused by this thread. Are you looking for feedback or just trying to see if anyone knows more than you do about this kennel? If you have a dog from here maybe you could start by sharing your experience with your dog and the breeder. As a prospective buyer I would be most concerned about cardiac health testing since that is often lacking from breeders in this part of the world.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greenkouki For This Useful Post:
elly (05-27-2019), LadyDi (05-23-2019), Rosemary (05-23-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome