Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Russian Wizard Ost Revolution kennel
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 11:45 AM
Fitzmar Dobermans
Alpha

Dogs Name: Harvard, Jezebel, & Mabel
Titles: AKC CH & GrCh, RN, CGC & CGCA
Dogs Age: 12/20/07, 2/26/12, and 2/26/18
Gallery Pics: 13
Visit Fitzmar Dobermans's Gallery
Thanked 18,914 Times in 4,185 Posts

Click here to find out how Fitzmar Dobermans became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskdobie View Post
Oksana Apostolova is the Russian breeder and she usually posts the health testing on her facebook page. As far as I can tell the Wizard Ost Revolution kennel page is more of a formality. Her health testing is also authentic as my husband and I purchased one of her dogs and had her tested-vWf, dentition, patella, DCM, etc.-and everything came back clean to excellent. I know two experienced breeders very interested in acquiring more of her animals and I was just wondering if anyone had had any contact/experience. Buyer beware is an expression for good reasons.
I'm just saying what I saw - which is that I saw no titles or health testing listed on her Facebook page. I'd be interested in seeing what kind of health testing she did on her breeding dogs. DCM is so often now just the two DNA markers that we know of (and they really mean nothing) - I definitely would want to see at least a recent cardiac Ultrasound, hips, blood workup with thyroid liver & kidneys, VWD, and eye cerf.

I'm not saying she isn't reputable - I have no idea based on what little I've seen. I do know that *most* reputable breeders don't sell to unknown people across the ocean...... and they certainly don't sell their best.

Mary Jo Ansel
Fitzmar

AKC GRCH/UKC CH Fitzmar's Command A Minute CGC "Harvard"
Fitzmar's Victory Hop Devil RN CGC "Jezebel"
Jalyn One Moment Please "Mabel"
RIP CH. Cha-Rish A Moment Like This RN WAC CGC "Louise" 2/22/2005 - 4/1/2016
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fitzmar Dobermans For This Useful Post:
elly (05-27-2019), greenkouki (05-22-2019), LadyDi (05-22-2019), MeadowCat (05-23-2019), melbrod (05-22-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome