Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  sissl 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#17,663 ·
So today on the way home from work a lady rear ended me at a red light; I have a 2010 FORD Escape which I custom ordered from the factory and picked up in November 2009...aside from some scratches, it looked as new as the day it was delivered until today, of course. She rear ended me doing close to 45 mph which is the speed limit on that road..her front end was totaled, radiator fluid all over the place, plastic bits and parts littering the roadway...tow truck time for the Nissan Altima. She hit me hard enough to push me forward about 5 feet into the car in front of me.

The TNmobile is down but not out! Good thing I wasn't driving a Chevy or a Dodge; Ford tough, baby!
Yikes! You okay? No injuries? Make sure you get checked out...even something simple like whiplash can cause ongoing trouble down the line. I had a lot of clients back when I was doing massage that had long term neck trouble from a "simple" car accident. Please take care of yourself. The other driver's insurance should cover chiropractic or PT or anything else that's needed.

Here in MN I think (think!) we may truly, finally, blessedly be into spring. We've been running cooler than average. Today is beautiful, sunny and warm. My plants are poking up, there are buds on most of the trees, and it finally feels like it's truly spring. Hallelujah. Rain tomorrow morning, but clearing by noonish, I think. Looking forward to a nice weekend. The dogs and I are doing a little sewing right now, windows open...they are napping happily with sun and a lovely breeze.

You can see Richter's contentment on our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDRHiUgHMM/

#17,666 ·
#17,667 ·
No Alan J. - NO complaining ! lol

That dang MC ! I have to make sure now that Kadin and Ali don't see that Richter has his own Instagram ! They have been bugging me to get them on face book !

Special shout out to Bissel ! For there very nice carpet ( pet ) shampooer ! Been working on the garage ( office area ) dang - it was bad from all the tracking in the winter time . :grin2:

No rest for the wicked :grin2:

Think it's time to go in and watch the pre-race for the Derby

#17,669 ·
Oops! I double posted again and I am only on my first beer!

:2surprise:

I will use the excuse that my bank in Kansas got hacked and now I can't even get into their website to check my balances.

Or, my computer got hacked.

Who the hell knows?

I can get to my other bank just fine. Guess I have a date with the Geek Squad.

Here comes the Derby!

#17,670 · (Edited)
...Or, my computer got hacked.

Who the hell knows?

I can get to my other bank just fine. Guess I have a date with the Geek Squad. ...

Remember, SP, Computer Repairs DO NOT require removal of assigned Nerd's shirt, for ANY reason.... :laugh:

#17,671 · (Edited)
Good afternoon Peeps!

Other than going to work, today turned out to be an exciting day!

Got off work in time to watch the Kentucky Derby AND Mister is buying us a brand new zero turn JD! Of course I have to pay him $45 a month.

:grin2:
SP - Let me get this straight !!
- your most Loving "sugar daddy" BF, is charging you $45/month

You got any younger sisters, still single ? >:) ...we just curious.

#17,672 ·
Sorry to hear that TN, what a shame. :frown3:

Just had my 2006 Ford Escape 4WD, XLT, 2.3L 4 Cyl transported over to a Houston shop for engine rebuilding. My lovely daughter was driving it- after dispatching previous two vehicles in accidents- 03 Escape V6 XLT 4WD and it's successor Ford Focus SE 4Dr. compact- by totaling both in rear end collisions...

Well on her third vehicle, somehow the engine oil was run out and vehicle was driven with oil warning light on, until engine finally crapped out. I have always told her primary two things to maintain on car are engine oil and tires, but to no avail. Well when I get the '06 Escape back at end of month and fix it back up to primo condition (way I lent it to her), daughter will be learning to drive my standard shift '03 Civic Hybrid, so she'll pay attention to the road when driving... :2smile:

Interesting note on first '03 Ford Escape accident, she rear ended another SUV that was stopped in road and totaled the vehicle. However, the WAAG grill/brush guard prevented any fluid leaks in engine compartment and car was amazingly driveable, although looking like/and was a wreck:

Note: When I then purchased a 4 Cyl '06 Escape, went to salvage yard and swapped wheels/tires from my wrecked vehicle and transferred sound system components and HD trailer hitch for use on new Escape.
My question would be, was she texting and driving? First thing that comes to my mind. Seen too many accidents and even passed a couple of drivers on the highway doing face time on their phones.

You are a patient soul, as far as I can tell.

#17,675 ·
Hello to you, too. Oaklahoma, land of Roy D. Mercer, I love it. Willie was an amazing song writer.

Yes, I am sort of new to the thread. I used to post a little a few years ago. This website helped me a lot when I was a first time dobe owner. my guys passed on a few months ago from dcm. Heard Conway doing 15 years ago on the radio and it killed me, like it was written about my dobes in a way. I guess I was coming back to the site to say thanks, in my own way.

#17,677 ·
SP - Let me get this straight !!
- your most Loving "sugar daddy" BF, is charging you $45/month

You got any younger sisters, still single ? >:) ...we just curious.
Don't get excited BeauBear, we are working out details. I make more money than him and his credit is better. We are negotiating.

We are making it work to get the job done around here.

I am actually saving money. It's a needed product and if there isn't a non broke down mower around here I would have to pay twice as much to hire someone to come do the dirty work.

#17,680 · (Edited)
Hello to you, too. Oaklahoma, land of Roy D. Mercer, I love it. Willie was an amazing song writer.

Yes, I am sort of new to the thread. I used to post a little a few years ago. This website helped me a lot when I was a first time dobe owner. my guys passed on a few months ago from dcm. Heard Conway doing 15 years ago on the radio and it killed me, like it was written about my dobes in a way. I guess I was coming back to the site to say thanks, in my own way.
They do pull on our heart strings / sorry to hear of the dreaded dcm striking down again.
- some die hard members here, don't even have a Dobe
- just a good forum, to share dog stuff & we encourage fun right here...on our wacky chicken thread
- your welcome to stay and participate, we don't bite