Hey everyone......I need to have a rant!!
My current boss is a micromanager....he told me he has to do this because he doesn’t trust that I am doing my job properly....
......In the past month I have won £1.5million worth of contracts.....
I am clearly sh!t at my job
Orrrr......he is an utter [email protected]
He is the sole reason I now have a new job.
Micro Managers are like Control freaks.
- and many of them, have been promoted to 2 Corporate levels...beyond their ability
- they often don't know what they don't know
- and its a Power trip, to dis-treat and wear down the valued staff
- this allows them to fell less threatened, in their job
- with less risk, of Boss being replaced // when they can find someone, to dump on
Beau had a crusty senior Boss once, that slammed his fist down hard...on his desk.
- because he said / you are trying to make a tooling change, that 3,000 PHd in Corporate Research...never tried to do
- Larry / slammed his fist back on Boss desk, loud in return
- and said, funny how those PHd's are phoning me up, to implement my cost saving projects
After that heated exchange / I was given free range, respect, and no longer questioned.
^^ Stand up & pick the perfect Fight - that you will Win !!
- pick your battles wisely / or the beatings will continue, until moral improves