Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Axel is on his way!!

16K views 193 replies 16 participants last post by  Louise&Aaron 
#1 ·
Introducing Axel who will be with us on 29th April [emoji7]

He will be 21 weeks when he comes to us and we can’t wait to meet him [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#117 ·
Poor pup. I can remember flying Katana in from Canada. She sat in customs for several hours; I could see her in her crate right through the doors, but I couldn't go get her.

It all turned out alright in the end, though when I let her out of the crate in the parking lot she peed and peeed and peeeeeeeeed. But she was 11 months old and I think had been making an extreme effort to hold it all in.

#121 ·
If this was my pup - I'd jump in the truck and go pick him up ! This is Bullc--t ! I want my new nephew home :grin2:

Damn the luck - so who gives him water ? Don't want him to drink to much or to fast - That poor little guy -

Yes I have thought about driving to get him but unfortunately the time it will take me to get there is the same time it will take them to get here!

They have planned for extra food and water and exercise breaks for him. It makes me sad and he will need lots of extra care when he gets here

#123 ·
Shoot.........hate it when this unexpected stuff happens..........sorry your having to go through this Louise.

Your pupper is as tough as nails...........he will be her soon.

Still sooner than next Thursday!!!

Trying to lift you up my friend........

I am concerned for his extended travelling, I don’t care about anything else. I would be in their car now if it would make it better for him but it won’t!
I hope he is strong

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.