Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Black & White OR Color ??
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 01:54 PM
dobebug
Alpha

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit dobebug's Gallery
Thanked 21,150 Times in 5,733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbrod View Post
Cataracts can cause things to look more yellow or orange than they appear to "normal" folks. I'm starting to get mild cataracts (age catches up with you) and I can definitely tell a color difference with my more affected eye. It is most noticeable to me when I'm looking at something white or cream colored in low light, but I can even see it on this computer screen if I think about it.
Mel,

You know perfectly well that I never claim to be "right"--at best my claim is that I'm "not quite right"--so normal? Who knows. And the opthamologist tells me that I have cataracts in both eyes (worse in the right than the left) but it really doesn't seem to much affect my vision so far.

Age already caught up with me--and the color and shading difference on this computer predates the cataracts.

I'm at the library now. I guess I should go look at the pictures again and see if it's my vision (or cataracts) or just my computer.

ABTLH

PS I went back and looked and I still like the black and white shot better and think it's sharper but I don't see any color changes yet on the color picture (no yellowing or oranging). So I think it is the computer and not my undeveloped cataracts.

Last edited by dobebug; 04-17-2019 at 01:58 PM. Reason: proving a point
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dobebug For This Useful Post:
ECIN (04-18-2019), LadyDi (04-18-2019), melbrod (04-17-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome