Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Another Hike In The Park :)
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
TNfisher
Alpha

Dogs Name: Mocha
Titles: CGC
Dogs Age: DOB 3/21/2014
Gallery Pics: 2
Visit TNfisher's Gallery
Thanked 7,621 Times in 1,768 Posts

Click here to find out how TNfisher became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECIN View Post
Can't believe how much more your trees have budded out ahead of ours TN - Not much green if any here - other than the lawns - which I did cut yesterday afternoon !

Thanks for the some what good looking pictures - lol

Doc
81 here right now, and quite muggy...so much for spring, it feels like summer is right around the corner already. Hopefully it'll cool back down to the normal 60s for a while. Ha, right!

I just cut our lawn for the second time this year but...the first year we got back to the states (2011), that winter was so mild and warm, people were out cutting grass in January and February...I thought man, winters in TN are great! Then next year it was freezing and we got a bunch of snow and guess who didn't have a snow shovel LOL...I was out there shoveling the driveway with a garden shovel and let me tell ya, it wasn't fun at all.

Thanks for the some what good looking pictures <[email protected]

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
- Author Unknown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNfisher For This Useful Post:
ECIN (04-11-2019), LadyDi (04-11-2019), melbrod (04-11-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome