Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  sissl 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#16,822 ·
Browsing around the internet I ran into this (I have no idea how), and thought it was just weird enough for this thread. So, in a little bit of levity:

Dschinghis Khan "Moskau"

Warning, if you listen to the whole thing, the 'chorus' may be stuck in your head all night. :grin2:
Liked it Ma. Didn't love it.

#16,823 ·
Browsing around the internet I ran into this (I have no idea how), and thought it was just weird enough for this thread. So, in a little bit of levity:

Dschinghis Khan "Moskau"

Warning, if you listen to the whole thing, the 'chorus' may be stuck in your head all night. :grin2:

Very nice find, MB! :nicejob:

Sounds like a good dance tune to play at the CT meetup- at a date TBD!

DW thought at first it was an ABBA parody group.
This explains why David Hasselhoff was #1 on music charts in Germany in 1989...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hasselhoff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dschinghis_Khan

#16,825 · (Edited)
Kenny,

Is Rex gonna doze the cute farmhouse?

Nosy Denny's need to know!

If so, will you post pics of the interior before it gets leveled?

I can't take much more teasing tonight.

Mister jacked with me, telling me beavers moved into our draining pond. Had to analyze it for a while and finally figured out he was being a Brat!

He's a Butt Head Boyfriend,

I don't like him right now. But, I still love him.

:x
SP has a new Beaver now...FYI.
- as Mister sent Beau a photo, to post...a family safe one :wink2:
- found on their property, yesterday...cute little "precious fur ball"

PS - looks like MrBeaver would make a nice house pet.
- but don't buy a new coffee table, because he will chew the legs off it
- he Loves baby carrots // but don't step on his tail...that makes him, a Mad boy

Have no fear SP - as MrBeaver is immune to drive-by run overs. >:)
- Denali tire safe // as he was already born with, a flat tail

#16,826 ·
Kenny,

Is Rex gonna doze the cute farmhouse?

Nosy Denny's need to know!

If so, will you post pics of the interior before it gets leveled?

I can't take much more teasing tonight.

Mister jacked with me, telling me beavers moved into our draining pond. Had to analyze it for a while and finally figured out he was being a Brat!

He's a Butt Head Boyfriend,

I don't like him right now. But, I still love him.

:x
Nope - I think the neighbor would not be happy with me if I had Rex take it out - lol

#16,827 ·
I love goat meat.

So a funny story (sort of);

A while back, my wife was working in Southern Kenya on a photoshoot for a Nike philanthropic event. They build schools and hospitals for girls and young women. She was the producer.

They were staying in a Masai village. The whole group had good security, mostly German. However in the village they were guarded by Masai "warriors".

These guys are mostly close to 7' tall and very tough. Their weapon of choice is a 24" handmade sword. We have one.

So... As Nancy can't sit still (She just ran the Tokyo Marathon at 65 yo), She had a Masai guard with her at all times.

She goes out for a walk. When she returns to the village, she sees a goat tied up to a stake. She says to her bodyguard: "I guess that's not a pet".

He responds with: "No.... She's dinner".

STJ!

Edit for video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojoC5twXUs
John - I couldn't understand a damn thing they were saying ! At first - I thought they were going to the tune - walk like a Egyptian !

#16,828 ·
TNFisher lurks, too!

Right TN?

You've said so, yourself.

>:)

Don't make me make Ma go dig it up!

:grin2:
I do lurk from time to time but I've been busy. Every year I take some time off work this time of year - to do some yard work, to (hopefully) enjoy some of the brief spring weather, and most importantly, to take a break from work. Yesterday I took a drive out to Dover, TN, and did some fishing for the first time in years...it was very foggy most of the morning and all I caught were some small bass (water was stained from the rains and water levels were 3-4 feet below normal so not good)...Today it's blue skies and a forecasted high of 80 so in about 30 minutes Mocha and I are headed to the park for a 4-miler. Then it's about time for us to move all our plants out of the garage onto the deck, we've watered them all winter and had a grow light on them and they look like they all survived, after that it's time to start planting the lantana, portacula, and whatever other flowers my wife wants in the deck planter boxes this year. Oh, and I've got a lot of fence to power wash & stain sometime before it gets too hot (I'm doing some serious procrastinating with that project :grin2:)
And there you have TN's exciting life to date LOL

Yeah SP - He does - I figure he's looking at my Great pictures so he can out do me the next time >:)>:)>:)- lmao
Considering you took those out of a moving vehicle, I was quite impressed ;)

#16,833 ·
An elderly golfer comes in after a good round of golf at the new course and heads straight to the bar/restaurant area of the club house.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he spots a sign hanging over the bar that reads:

COLD BEER: $5.00
HAMBURGER: $10.00
CHEESEBURGER: $15.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH : $18.50
HAND JOB: $250.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary money, the old golfer walks up
to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers.

She glides down behind the bar across from the old golfer.
“Yes?” she inquires with a wide, knowing smile. “ May I help you sir?”

The old golfer leans over the bar and whispers, “I was wondering young lady, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs around here?”

She looks into his wrinkled eyes and with a wide smile purrs, “Yes sir, I sure am.”

The old golfer leans in even closer and into her left ear says softly, “Well then, be sure to wash your hands really, really good, because I want a cheeseburger.”

#16,834 ·
Hey TN..that "Wet-it and forget it " product works real good.
We used to pressure wash house ...fence...etc.....Scott started using this ..............wet it..........and forget it .......IT'S TRUE !!! It works great ...
Plus more time for all your other chores. >:)
I also need to remove as much of the old stain as possible. If I was just wanting to clean the fence (mold, algae etc) I'd probably use something like this (as long as it was safe for plants and flowers). So I think pressure wash it is :)

#16,835 ·
An elderly golfer comes in after a good round of golf at the new course and heads straight to the bar/restaurant area of the club house.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he spots a sign hanging over the bar that reads:

COLD BEER: $5.00
HAMBURGER: $10.00
CHEESEBURGER: $15.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH : $18.50
HAND JOB: $250.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary money, the old golfer walks up
to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers.

She glides down behind the bar across from the old golfer.
“Yes?” she inquires with a wide, knowing smile. “ May I help you sir?”

The old golfer leans over the bar and whispers, “I was wondering young lady, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs around here?”

She looks into his wrinkled eyes and with a wide smile purrs, “Yes sir, I sure am.”

The old golfer leans in even closer and into her left ear says softly, “Well then, be sure to wash your hands really, really good, because I want a cheeseburger.”

Great decision on the old timer part......$250 does seem a little expensive. >:)

Maybe thats Canadian prices ......

Good one AJ........

#16,837 ·
Kids if < 6 months old

A wether is a neutered male goat.

While we're at it, male goats smell because they pee on themselves--on purpose. It attracts the ladies.

Wethers and does don't smell (as much).
That's the same as sheep (well, maybe except for the rams peeing on themselves). I'm telling you the gabapentin is turning me into a mindless idiot.

And good morning to ya'll...it cleared up in the afternoon yesterday and was windy so the lawns dried out and I got them mowed (but didn't get to run the weedeater through the places that I can't mow)--rained a little overnight but is dry this morning and I'll probably get the weed eating done.

I gotta' say that I'm basically broken this morning--waiting now for the early morning meds to kick in...being broken just sucks!

ABTLLHH