Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Our new baby girl !!!
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
J&LinNY
Big Pup

Dogs Name: Bell'Lavoro Benedetto Cane Di IL Diavolo (Gabby)
Titles: No
Dogs Age: 22 months
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit J&LinNY's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4bike ped View Post
Awesome! Dogs love Jeeps. The fun part is to train them to getting used to rolling "naked" (No top... No Doors).

I'd stop at the store with the boys and leave them to run in. The big guy always jumped in the drivers seat when I got out. His "brother" was content to lie in the back.

When I come back out, they are just sitting there, hanging out. The hilarious thing is that nobody ever parked within several spots of my Jeep.

John
Portland OR
yes, if I leave Gabby and run into the store, she's in the front passenger seat when I come out!!!
She gets very "vocal" if someone comes near the Jeep, especially if she's with Mommy
She's not diggin' the hardtop, but she LOVES doorless/topless.
She'll be 2 may 22nd. Great granddaughter of Citto von der Wudritz, and grandaughter of AFINA od DEMONA(11 ON 4/9).
It's really amazing seeing the traits from Citto, and Afina in Gabby's actions. Her dad, Keeper, has completed IGP 2 and working on 3.

Last edited by J&LinNY; 03-30-2019 at 10:58 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J&LinNY For This Useful Post:
4x4bike ped (03-30-2019), ECIN (03-30-2019), LadyDi (03-30-2019), melbrod (03-30-2019), spocksdad (03-30-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome